Vaughters: Cookson, McQuaid and how Hein still runs the show

Richmond Racer
Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
edited September 2013 in Pro race
http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/opi ... an-cookson

and the audio of certain message left by Verbruggen for JV

Comments

• See, I knew I shouldn't have wasted five minutes trying to find the right thread to post that on..
    viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=12925419&start=60
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • See, I knew I shouldn't have wasted five minutes trying to find the right thread to post that on..

I feel bad now
  • The voicemail message is just WOW!

It's not only so unprofessional but it is clear that it is all about Hein. The Tour of Beijing was supposed to be about the globalisation of world cyclingTM and yet Hein lets the cat out of the bag that it is really all about his own private fiefdom.

Amazing. The man really does think the UCI is his own to do with what he wishes. Even the stupidest medieval king wasn't that stupid.

"We're finished!" What is he 12? Did Hein also change his facebook status while ordering pizza's to be delivered to the Vaughters' residence at 2 in the morning?
    Correlation is not causation.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    See, I knew I shouldn't have wasted five minutes trying to find the right thread to post that on..

I feel bad now

It seems ironic, considering the grilling you gave me for this last week.
  • sjmclean wrote:
    See, I knew I shouldn't have wasted five minutes trying to find the right thread to post that on..

I feel bad now

It seems ironic, considering the grilling you gave me for this last week.

For which I believe I apologised directly to you for being sarky...
  • The voicemail message is just WOW!

It's not only so unprofessional but it is clear that it is all about Hein. The Tour of Beijing was supposed to be about the globalisation of world cyclingTM and yet Hein lets the cat out of the bag that it is really all about his own private fiefdom.

Amazing. The man really does think the UCI is his own to do with what he wishes. Even the stupidest medieval king wasn't that stupid.

"We're finished!" What is he 12? Did Hein also change his facebook status while ordering pizza's to be delivered to the Vaughters' residence at 2 in the morning?

Yes. This is after all the same dictator-king who did what he did to Obree...
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    The voicemail message is just WOW!

Yes. This is after all the same dictator-king who did what he did to Obree...

A total arschloch!
  • yakk
    yakk Posts: 589
    hi Paul, must commend you on your excellent German, and in perfect context.
    Yak
  • Of klootzak in Nederlands... Hein zal dit begrijpen.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    Is klootzak the Oedipal swear in Dutch or is it less defined than that...
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • I have no idea, it just sounds good and sums up Hein's face. I could have called him a kanker hoer but I don't like that one.

This is so going to get modded. :oops:
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Yakk wrote:
    hi Paul, must commend you on your excellent German, and in perfect context.
    Yak
    Haha danke Yak!
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725
    I have no idea, it just sounds good and sums up Hein's face. I could have called him a kanker hoer but I don't like that one.

This is so going to get modded. :oops:

I'm not sure what it means, but I can imagine...
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • An amazing piece by JV. Astounding in fact. Absolutely confirms all the suspicions everyone has had about Pat and Hein. What a pair of absolute sh*ts. And good riddance to them both come the w/e
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Thanks for sharing that... Very interesting
  • Percy Vera
    Percy Vera Posts: 1,103
    I have a feeling Pat might leave a few kippers in Brian's new office :)
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    Something smelling fishy at the UCI ?

Shurely shome mishtake...