Finally - pictures of Nina's noorks

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,195
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
Nah not really, just trying to lure Yossie out from underneath his stone. Anyone seen him ? Anyone got the foggiest as to what he's up to ? Is he stalking Nina or trying to explain the dodgy pics to TDV on his hard drive ?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    He's probably fallen victim to She Who Must Be Obeyed.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    I'm back - apols for the absence but have been away with work and its all gone a bit hectic. 3 days back and then I'm off again though ......

I feel a bit chuffed that I was missed by at least 2 people - gone all shy now.

Anything happened that I should know about?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    If it's only me and pinarello001 who missed you, you're fecked :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Yossie
    I think you're right. Oh well, at least you hate me less than TDV does, which is quite a lot.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I'm back too! :D (gone a bit quiet on my welcome back thread) Welcome back Yossie.

Can we have the the full unabbreviated version of TDV, so visitors and newbies feel included. I of course know what TDV stands for.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    seanoconn wrote:
    I'm back too! :D (gone a bit quiet on my welcome back thread) Welcome back Yossie.

Can we have the the full unabbreviated version of TDV, so visitors and newbies feel included. I of course know what TDV stands for.

Seanoconn: we shall stand together and bring back remorseless wit, diatribe and punishment to imbeciles. BB shall return to what it was. Togteher with the backing from Pina et al WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS.

The Delicious Victoria, not to be confused with The Delicious Nina.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Yossie wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Seanoconn: we shall stand together and bring back remorseless wit, diatribe and punishment to imbeciles. BB shall return to what it was. Togteher with the backing from Pina (a smaller, more fitting role, away from the limelight) et al WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS.

The Delicious Victoria, not to be confused with The Delicious Nina.
    I will answer your battle cry my brother! WE SHALL BE VICTORIOUS.

TDV & TDN. Got it.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    AND IF WE AREN'T VICTORIOUS THEN WE'LL DENY THAT WE EVER INTENDED TO BE! YEAH!