Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Frameset Union Jack Flag

renevat
renevat Posts: 56
edited September 2013 in Road stolen
***STOLEN BIKE***

Whilst attending the Wiggle Steeple chase sportive on Saturday the 7th of September at Brampton in Huntington, My bike was stolen. The bike is a Pinarello Dogma 65.1 Frameset Union Jack Flag, colour code 813. Please find a picture below. There are only two of these frames in the UK with the union jack flag and only mine is a 56” frame.
http://www.thebikerooms.com/media/catal ... l.jpgphoto (3)

The thief was spotted cycling out of the event on the bike, so clearly this was a planned attack.
Please can I ask you to keep your eyes and ears open! Any information leading to the safe return of the bike or the identity of the thief will be greatly appreciated and earn a reward.
My contact details are as follows:
Name: Rachel Ansell
Contact number: 07900484947 / 07801307645
Email: rachel_ansell@magdalene.co.uk

Thanks you for taking the time to read this and your help.
Kind regards
Rachel

Comments

• JackPozzi
    JackPozzi Posts: 1,191
    There really are some proper scumbags out there, good luck with recovering the bike, just tried clicking the photo link though and it appears to be broken.
  • 47p2
    47p2 Posts: 329
    JackPozzi wrote:
    There really are some proper scumbags out there, good luck with recovering the bike, just tried clicking the photo link though and it appears to be broken.

p14_dogma_813_england_small.jpg
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    Hi Rachel. Could you put a quick email together and PM it over to me. I'll forward it to St Ives CC members distribution list and also pass it on to St Neots CC.

Sorry about your bike.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Have shared via Facebook, hope you get this back!
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Hope you get it back and soon.
  • Shocking that this can happen at such an event. Really feel sorry for you, can only imagine how you felt when you found out it was gone. Lovely bike.
  • carrock
    carrock Posts: 1,103
    Not being critical but how was it stolen ... My s works is never out of sight when unlocked.

If it was stolen to order it probably won't pop up on eBay.

it may be worth dropping a line to sky on their Facebook page - they make take pity and bung you a new frame.

Is it insured at all?