If you want to paint your car in DPM and put a turret on.

nicklouse
nicklouse Posts: 50,675
edited September 2013 in The Crudcatcher
and then drive through germany make sure it is well fixed and your brakes work.

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... %2C2746098

2272750_1_panzerauto.jpg
"Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
Parktools :?:SheldonBrown

Comments

• nicklouse
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,353
    Just had a couple of Austrians in a Morris Ital turn up looking for some parts, they are doing a similar banger rally from Austria round the UK and back. Hadn't used a microfiche reader for a loooong time, the youngsters didn't even know what it was.
  • nicklouse
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Just had a couple of Austrians in a Morris Ital turn up looking for some parts, they are doing a similar banger rally from Austria round the UK and back. Hadn't used a microfiche reader for a loooong time, the youngsters didn't even know what it was.
    Orange Y reg 1.3.

Flat cap and leather trousers?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,882
    Veronese68 wrote:

Worst bit is we will have all the parts you need in stock... :(
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

You too eh? I think we sorted most of it, I only had to get involved to use the microfiche. I worked out it took TR7 wheel bearings then ran away to hide in my corner. I try to avoid contact with customers.
  • veronese68
    nicklouse wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Orange Y reg 1.3.

Didn't get close enough to see the reg. Yes sort of orangey colour with a brown vinyl roof. I think there was a flat cap and although I didn't check Austrian plus old car virtually guarantees leather trousers.
  • nicklouse
    Veronese68 wrote:
    nicklouse wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Orange Y reg 1.3.

Didn't get close enough to see the reg. Yes sort of orangey colour with a brown vinyl roof. I think there was a flat cap and although I didn't check Austrian plus old car virtually guarantees leather trousers.
    well here you are

1236845_10153220767210285_221904943_n.jpg
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

You too eh? I think we sorted most of it, I only had to get involved to use the microfiche. I worked out it took TR7 wheel bearings then ran away to hide in my corner. I try to avoid contact with customers.

who do you work for?
  • veronese68
    That's them Nick, trade customers of ours.
    Matthew, I work for a company that rhymes with toss. Having had a quick look at your Just Giving page I know a few people that work at your place that used to work here. We do buy from you as well.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Matthew, I work for a company that rhymes with toss. Having had a quick look at your Just Giving page I know a few people that work at your place that used to work here. We do buy from you as well.

Steve e and Dave l?

Small world
  • nicklouse
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hadn't used a microfiche reader for a loooong time,
    I always wanted on of them. I have/had a whole pile of them for the Mini no idea what box they might be in now.
  • veronese68
    matthew h wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Steve e and Dave l?

Small world
    Exactly, I talk to them every now and then. Usually when I want something. Tell them Steve H says hello, small world indeed.
  • veronese68
    nicklouse wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Hadn't used a microfiche reader for a loooong time,
    I always wanted on of them. I have/had a whole pile of them for the Mini no idea what box they might be in now.
    If you actually do want one let me know. Some were being thrown out a while ago they might still be around somewhere I could have a look.
  • nicklouse
    no need now as the Mini is nothing like it came of the production line.
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    The Ital has reminded me of one of my favourite songs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LroHr6aOo4
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp