Stem: Orbea aluminium
Handlebars: Pro Alu-Carbon
Wheelset: Shimano Ultegra
Groupset: Full Ultegra
Saddle: Selle Italia
Saddle bag: Topeak small
Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport

Let me know what you think.
pedals are stock plastics with cages, new pedals on way which are Look Keo Easy pedals and i have shimano R078L shoes. Handle bar tape is Cinelli limited edition, badly done but it was my first time doing it.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Good looking bike there, that bar tapes interesting, looks a nightmare to wrap :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Love it, really like orbea bikes.
  • Very nearly bought an Onix earlier this year, really nice bikes. Like the bar tape too :)
  • Canny lad wrote:
    Very nearly bought an Onix earlier this year, really nice bikes. Like the bar tape too :)

I didn't know what to think of the tape at first... but it's grown on me, probably because it's so unique and not just plain white or black :)
  • galatzo
    galatzo Posts: 1,295
    It's a very nice bike but the photo .... well...
    Take another with no lights, computer, SADDLEBAG and them toe clips, level your saddle and put it on a plain background, doesn't have to be a white garage door just nothing to interfere with the bikes lines.
    Guessing you've not had it long and couldn't wait to take a pic and share it ? done the same many times, you get so excited by the bike you can't see anything else !
    Drop a spacer and get some white tape and bingo it's a blinder !

After all that it is a great looking bike mate.
    25th August 2013 12hrs 37mins 52.3 seconds 238km 5500mtrs FYRM Never again.
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Bike looks nice but the bar tapes a bit mad for me but you like it and that's the main thing.
  • Galatzo wrote:
    It's a very nice bike but the photo .... well...
    Take another with no lights, computer, SADDLEBAG and them toe clips, level your saddle and put it on a plain background, doesn't have to be a white garage door just nothing to interfere with the bikes lines.
    Guessing you've not had it long and couldn't wait to take a pic and share it ? done the same many times, you get so excited by the bike you can't see anything else !
    Drop a spacer and get some white tape and bingo it's a blinder !

After all that it is a great looking bike mate.

Yeah that's roughly what happened haha, all excited, Ill get round to taking a pic with new pedals. I was looking around for something plain but nothing, I'll take a pic out on a ride. Thanks for the comment :) the tape was an accident haha, I'll drop a spacer once I get comfortable but I'm still new to it at the moment so still transitioning from upright MTB position.