Susanna Reid is looking hot this morning

Comments

• smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Gazzetta67 wrote:
    She was looking hot in Black Stockings & Heels the other morning not that i can remember in detail 8) .

How the hell do you know SeeFarr's Sis in Law?
  • sandyballs
    sandyballs Posts: 577
    Everyone knows Seefarr's sister in law don't they?
  • Sandyballs wrote:
    Everyone knows Seefarr's sister in law don't they?

Obviously not!

Can we fix it?
    Yes we can!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Saw Susanna this morning and she would definitely still get it. :)
    Not from me obviously as she wouldn't let me near her. :cry:
    Foxy as ever.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    The resurrection of old threads thread...

Mind you, seing Suzannah in threads would be good... hmmm....
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    Lol I tohught us men getter better as we get older, evidently not!!! :)
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    So will OP and half the contributors here be watching Strictly come dancing whilst cleaning their bikes ready for the Sunday ride?
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    izza wrote:
    So will OP and half the contributors here be watching Strictly come dancing whilst cleaning their bikes ready for the Sunday ride?

I certainly will now, TBH its a bit of a hot line up:

Sophie Ellis Bextor, Rachel Riley, Abbey Clancy and Natalie Gumede are all pretty hot. Will leave Vanessa Feltz, Deborah Meaden and The hairy biker to the rest of you.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Deborah Meaden - the miserable "freakin' hell, it must be disastrous to work for that old hag" bird from Dragon's Den?

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshhhhhhhh, bottom of barrel time?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    izza wrote:

No, Vanessa Feltz doesn't do it for me.

u6l.gif

But then again with Sophie Ellis Bextor on I might just have to take a peek, just because Mrs 77 will be watching anyway :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321
    simonhead wrote:
    izza wrote:

I certainly will now, TBH its a bit of a hot line up:

Sophie Ellis Bextor, Rachel Riley, Abbey Clancy and Natalie Gumede are all pretty hot. Will leave Vanessa Feltz, Deborah Meaden and The hairy biker to the rest of you.
    Susanna Reid and this lot in the line up? :D

They should pair Rachel Riley with Ola Jordan, that would blow X factor out of the water! And they might need to ship in some more fake tan for Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Some advice, never tell the Missus you think any of the dancers are hot if you want to ogle in peace.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Gotta say that although it was originally Susanna that got me up in the morning, now that Carol has slimmed down a bit I am being more drawn to her. Middle age me? MILF her? I don't care. :twisted:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Apparently there's one of her patented knicker shots doing the rounds from this morning.....

Nearly choked on my porridge... :D
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Some advice, never tell the Missus you think any of the dancers are hot if you want to ogle in peace.

I cottoned on to this as well, I sit there 'objecting' to the shite we're watching, secretly enjoying it :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I cottoned on to this as well, I sit there 'objecting' to the shite we're watching, secretly enjoying it :lol:
    Brilliant :D but you've got to get the objecting just right so they don't get fed up of your moaning and turn over :lol:
  • zanelad
    zanelad Posts: 269
    For your delectation....

article-2421591-1BCD1FCB000005DC-660_306x692.jpg

article-2421591-1BCD1FF3000005DC-464_306x692.jpg
  • arran77
    Zanelad wrote:
    For your delectation....

article-2421591-1BCD1FCB000005DC-660_306x692.jpg

article-2421591-1BCD1FF3000005DC-464_306x692.jpg

Feck me dude, that's rough :shock:

That second picture almost saves you though :wink:

seanoconn
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

The most brilliant innovation on SCD was the overhead camera shot as the dancers go up the stairs......to whoever thought that up, Sir I salute you!!

Alex Jones (The One Show) running up the stairs will live long in the memory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NqDPnJbmdI*

* at 3.06 if you can't be arsed to watch the dancing bit!
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,218
    crispybug2 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

The most brilliant innovation on SCD was the overhead camera shot as the dancers go up the stairs......to whoever thought that up, Sir I salute you!!

Alex Jones (The One Show) running up the stairs will live long in the memory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NqDPnJbmdI*

* at 3.06 if you can't be arsed to watch the dancing bit!

Kristina was the best for that!
  • Pross
    daviesee wrote:
    Gotta say that although it was originally Susanna that got me up in the morning, now that Carol has slimmed down a bit I am being more drawn to her. Middle age me? MILF her? I don't care. :twisted:

She's certainly 'well blessed'. Just for you

carol_kirkwood_71.jpg
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Pross wrote:
    daviesee wrote:

carol_kirkwood_71.jpg
    Awwww. Not allowed at work. Now I have to log in when I get home.
    Cheers! :P
    9fc46ccde79ce41f7fb0a53981a288c3.jpg
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:
    Pross wrote:
    daviesee wrote:

carol_kirkwood_71.jpg
    Awwww. Not allowed at work. Now I have to log in when I get home.
    Cheers! :P
    9fc46ccde79ce41f7fb0a53981a288c3.jpg

He's been drawn back in :lol:

seanoconn
  • zanelad
    zanelad Posts: 269
    I've long been a fan of the lovely Ms Kirkwood.

My weather girl fantasy is a threesome with Wendy Hurrell and Laura Tobin with the matronly Ms Kirkwood looking on in a rather disapproving manner.......

I'll get me coat :oops:
  • Pross
    I've got a thing for Louise Lear myself, especially if she's broadcasting outside and wearing leather gloves!
  • simonhead
    Off to Chiswick Park tomorrow, have been told that is where a lot of the couples train. Hoping to run into a hot sweaty Ola Jordan.
  • seanoconn
    simonhead wrote:
    Off to Chiswick Park tomorrow, have been told that is where a lot of the couples train. Hoping to run into a hot sweaty Ola Jordan.
    There's a dance studio 5 mins from my work, some couples practise there every year. Pleeease be Ola!
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g4hJSx9VjkQ
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:
    There's a dance studio 5 mins from my work, some couples practise there every year. Pleeease be Ola!

Hope it's that fat piece, Vanessa. :lol:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

Haven't they put any restrictions on you after the whole Croydon 'ladies' episode :wink:

seanoconn
  • simonhead
    seanoconn wrote:
    simonhead wrote:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • seanoconn
    Always winds me up when they pair Ola with some no hoper and she's out by the second week! :roll: