Seantheconn Misses a Trick - Greying Private Parts

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
Who'd have thought it :shock: ...

"While waxing and grooming of pubic hair has long been de rigueur, the increasing popularity of labioplasty and other cosmetic procedures for women's private parts suggests that the appearance of the nether regions is becoming something of an obsession for appearance-concious women.

However the latest product to hit the market aimed at the transformation of 'greying' feminine areas may be a step too far for some."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2419876/Who-knew-greying-genitals-problem-Amazon-stocking-30-labia-dye-restore-rosy-hue.html

"Available to buy on Amazon for £23 ($36.95), My New Pink Button comes in four shades, 'Ginger', 'Marilyn', 'Bettie' and 'Audrey' all packaged in a Fifties-style tin."

Who the feck came up with those names FFS :lol:
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    My private parts are not greying and with the aid of my nose hair trimmer I've managed to create a delightful topiary garden with a large water feature.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Like to see? pm sent
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    £23 - ludicrous money

Just get one of these - £6Merkin.jpg
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    My private parts are not greying and with the aid of my nose hair trimmer I've managed to create a delightful topiary garden with a large water feature.

I thought it might be your follow on from 'Lines Away' :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,328
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

I thought it might be your follow on from 'Lines Away' :wink:

We could create a whole catalogue for you STC with an ecclectic array of presonal bonus features - to assist you in satisfying your 'mates' when get back into A wing.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!