Roadies (again)

Kerguelen
Kerguelen Posts: 248
edited September 2013 in Road general
19:50 tonight, A89, Drumgelloch.

Is there some part of 'do not even ****ing speak to me' that you're having problems understanding? Hmm?

I know who you are by the way, even though I'm not going to name the club concerned on a public forum; but guess what, your roadcraft is STILL ****ing abysmal.

Comments

• Um, what? Sounds like you've got a serious problem with someone.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    so, given the choice of saying it to someone's face, or saying it on the internet - you chose the internet?
  • Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    Cursing and getting all riled up on a public forum works for me too! Let's be friends!
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • Imposter wrote:
    so, given the choice of saying it to someone's face, or saying it on the internet - you chose the internet?

Why not both? That works for me.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Wow, angry :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:

If you saw how badly these individuals manage to c*ck up the simplest thing... like riding in a straight line...
  • arran77
    Kerguelen wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

If you saw how badly these individuals manage to c*ck up the simplest thing... like riding in a straight line...

Well why not tell us rather than just ranting?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77 wrote:
    Kerguelen wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I thought the reference to '****ing abysmal roadcraft' would be enough of a clue.
  • Kerguelen wrote:
    I thought the reference to '****ing abysmal roadcraft' would be enough of a clue.
    Could mean anything. I see abysmal roadcraft all the time, often roadies in packs, it's nothing new. Puts me off joining a club in fact.

Stop press: occasionally I'm guilty of it myself. Well, probably maybe not as bad as abysmal. Mostly.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • imposter2.0
    nothing to see here - move on...
  • Imposter wrote:
    nothing to see here - move on...
    So far... I'm still holding out for a proper frothing-at-the-mouth rant.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • arran77
    Kerguelen wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Kerguelen wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Not the most descriptive account of events is it :roll:

Maybe you're worried that if you do elaborate people will say its your fault.

seanoconn
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    Kerguelen wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I find if I cycle in too straight a line I end up in a hedge at the first corner!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Name and shame...
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    oops!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • elderone
    elderone Posts: 1,410
    Bit more info req.If your genuine in your coments then naming the club (which will then give them a chance to reply) would not be bad form.
    As far as bad road craft goes,we all have stories to tell.
    Dulce et decorum est Pro patria mori
  • elderone wrote:
    Bit more info req.If your genuine in your coments then naming the club (which will then give them a chance to reply) would not be bad form.
    As far as bad road craft goes,we all have stories to tell.

No, I'm allergic to being sued.
  • arran77 wrote:
    Maybe you're worried that if you do elaborate people will say its your fault.

Not really, since they and I were on opposite sides of the road and didn't get close to each other.
  • imposter2.0
    Like I said - nothing to see here....etc...
  • adr82
    adr82 Posts: 4,002
    This thread is the forum equivalent of posting a Facebook status indicating you're upset about something without giving details, and it's so so so obvious you want people to ask you about it. Bit sad really.
  • Imposter wrote:

So you were there?
  • DavidJB
    DavidJB Posts: 2,019
    adr82 wrote:
    This thread is the forum equivalent of posting a Facebook status indicating you're upset about something without giving details, and it's so so so obvious you want people to ask you about it. Bit sad really.

Cry for attention.
  • arran77
    DavidJB wrote:
    adr82 wrote:

Cry for attention.

He's just building up the suspense!

:lol:

seanoconn
  • mustol
    mustol Posts: 134
    Did someone say something? Sorry, think I just had a fly buzzing in my ear. Carry on.
  • imposter2.0
    Kerguelen wrote:
    Imposter wrote:

So you were there?

No - but you obviously were - but you ain't tellin'... :lol:
  • If you're not going to tell us what happened to prompt such a pointless post, then, shut the xxxx up!
  • If you're not going to tell us what happened to prompt such a pointless post, then, shut the xxxx up!

Typical cyclist, no wonder everyone hates you.
  • paul_mck
    paul_mck Posts: 1,058
    here you go dude:

13190211.jpg
  • arran77
    Kerguelen wrote:
    If you're not going to tell us what happened to prompt such a pointless post, then, shut the xxxx up!

Typical cyclist, no wonder everyone hates you.

Not a cyclist yourself then Kerguelen? :roll:

seanoconn
  • meursault
    meursault Posts: 1,433
    Where can I buy some decals?
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire