Photography

124»

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    VTech wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Too all really.
    Open an instagram account, show the world what your doing, people would get a lot of enjoyment out of them.
    You might want to read their small print first.

Can you enlighten me ?

Probably that they'll use your images for their own financial reward and you'll get diddly squat out of it :roll:

They are part of the same group as facebook now aren't they?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Ahh, I realise this but dont most savvy people upload low res images for publicity only ?
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Seems a sensible idea to me but I'm really not into tech, this place is about my limit :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Missus uses Flickr .. Has quite a group of followers and lots of constructive feedback
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    I worked as a sports photographer for a number of years. Stringing for various agencies and picture desks. One of the blokes sat behind the goal/posts etc documenting other peoples lives, living in a hotel on your own, travelling up and down realising that I had no images of my life so to speak ! Hard drives full of random images under the bed...!

2198624756_a285437c37.jpg

Cidered, by any chance? That's Louis Carey in the red

It's just a hill. Get over it.