Hincapie auto-bio

iainf72
iainf72 Posts: 15,784
edited September 2013 in Pro race
Good news for Mad Rapper, he's got one due next year.

Can't confirm or deny there are any bikini shots of Mel in it though.
Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,104
    I bet it'll rival Yates' one for dullness and meaningless platitudes.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    andyp wrote:

Next thing you'll be dissing Stuart O'Grady's upcoming effort
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • iainf72 wrote:
    andyp wrote:

Chris Horner's, should there be one, will be riveting stuff too...
  • LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    iainf72 wrote:
    andyp wrote:

Chris Horner's, should there be one, will be riveting stuff too...

That should never be allowed to be published.
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    I can't wait for this one to get published and not reading it.
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Thanks Iain, I'll look out for it.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    The opening paragraph apparently says "I will never know how good a cyclist I could have been, because I took drugs and blood transfusions that made me better than that. I do know I was more successful than a lot of people who refused to take drugs though, I achieved this at their expense. I never spoke out about doping or lifted a finger to see some good come out of my wrongs, I never thought of that, but I did think of writing this book for my own financial benefit".
  • LutherB
    LutherB Posts: 544
    Don't buy it, get it from the library.
  • I know my good friend The Mad Rapper will love that book but others might want to read my own biography when it comes out. It's called "How I became financially successful by robbing a bank " I think the essence of both books will be the same.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • I know my good friend The Mad Rapper will love that book but others might want to read my own biography when it comes out. It's called "How I became financially successful by robbing a bank " I think the essence of both books will be the same.

Let me guess, you only robbed the one bank (the one where they caught you on the CCTV footage). You were well on your way to financial success before this one incident anyway. Any rumours about other robberies are just sour grapes and the bulk of your fortune came from hard work and astute investments?

Let me guess, you only robbed the one bank (the one where they caught you on the CCTV footage). You were well on your way to financial success before this one incident anyway. Any rumours about other robberies are just sour grapes and the bulk of your fortune came from hard work and astute investments?

Correct. But you omitted my designer "BankRobber" jeans range
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition

Correct. But you omitted my designer "BankRobber" jeans range

The hoodie range will sell itself
  • If you like the jeans (and hoodie) you might be interested in this:
    Share our passion for sport and an active lifestyle? Look out for the premium range of drug paraphernalia exclusively from hincapie.com