Where to buy Epic comp/expert frameset?

1982 Posts: 26
edited September 2013 in MTB buying advice
Well like many others I'm looking for a FS 29 and sure the internet germans and others offer some nice bikes but Specialized and their brain is something I like. The problem is the components, if I'm gonna pay 2000-4000 euro I expect more than they offer and thats why I started to search frameset.

The idea is a new frameset like Epic comp or expert with shock's, brain and autosag, is this something any dealer can order or not? Sure I found some online but not much, someone must know? =0)

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    Bikescene appear to be able to get them: CLICK
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
    Thanks! Really good tip =O)

Sent them an email.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Spesh don't sell frames, they'll be warranty ones. Whether obtained legitimately (quite possible) or not!
    But they do according to Specialized when I asked them about a year ago, however they do not offer custom service:

"Any changes or special specifications other than how they are advertised would only be able to be changed with your shop according to their store policies."

And that's why I'm asking which shop that sees the benefit with this service.