Weekend Morning Thread Episode I

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Finally free. Off for just under a week in the lake district, the El Guapo is coming too, not sure how much I'll get to ride it but I'll try, tempted to take it up some proper big climbs just for fun like, and then obviosuly, I'll have to go back donw :lol:

TTFN

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning gits

Out for scoff and a drink last night, not H'd tho'

Fettling stuff and some diy based mucking about today!

In the very near future.......baaaaaaaaaacoooooooooons!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Morning Losers!

Last night I slept for about 10 hours. Not a normal thing for me to do, but I feel great today!

I'm off out for some posh nosh at a pub restaraunt thing out in the middle of Lancashire in a bit, then back home and off to the football with my Aunt (who hasn't been since my Uncle died).

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    Top of the morning to you all.

Today is going to be a very very long day, one of the GF best friends is getting married today and yep you have guessed it we've got to go to the hole day and night, I've got to to drive so no drinking for me, oh how will I keep myself amused, only used to find weddings interesting when your single :D
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • bg13

I'm off out for some posh nosh at a pub restaraunt thing out in the middle of Lancashire in a bit,

http://www.harryramsdens.co.uk/england/blackpool

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    Afternoon knuckle shufflers,

Good night out last night then pedalled home through the badlands of South London and survived. Slept like a baby but am now wide awake and on coffee number 3 :) Have already done loads of shizzle today so think a bit of monging is on the cards if I can avoid jobs...also may fettle the Spicy a bit if if I get bored.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    Pretty good ride round Eastridge forest in prep for my Enduro in a few weeks, nice to go back to the place after last years Gravity Enduro, rode it much better this time round too, probably as it was bone dry.

Dinners laters with the 'to be wife' just need to find somewhere to go first!
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • bg13 wrote:
    I'm off out for some posh nosh at a pub restaraunt thing out in the middle of Lancashire in a bit,
    http://www.harryramsdens.co.uk/england/blackpool
    Haha not quite, it was a place called The Three Fishes. Absolutely lovely, however it made me 15 minutes late for the football. I should never have said "That doesn't matter, what happens in 15 mins?" When I got there, we were 3-1 up :roll:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Yeeerehaaaaaa

Finished JOGLE - 7 days, 950 miles and countless champagne and cider - knackered but happy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,415
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeeerehaaaaaa

Finished JOGLE - 7 days, 950 miles and countless champagne and cider - knackered but happy
    Congratulations Mr. h 8)

Now can you let us in on the secret of how you manage to ride Tour de France distances while drinking enough grog to make Oliver Reed look like he has a mild allergy to alcohol? :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeeerehaaaaaa

Congratulations Mr. h 8)

Now can you let us in on the secret of how you manage to ride Tour de France distances while drinking enough grog to make Oliver Reed look like he has a mild allergy to alcohol? :P

Brilliant work Matthew H!

Quick question, how many bottles of wine constitute H'dness? On two at the mo and definitely feeling a third coming on!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • matthew h wrote:
    Yeeerehaaaaaa

Congratulations!

Though on a more serious note, as this is the Crudcatcher, it must be a lie because nobody actually rides bikes in here!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeeerehaaaaaa

Congratulations Mr. h 8)

Practice makes perfect
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeeerehaaaaaa

Congratulations Mr. h 8)

Brilliant work Matthew H!

Quick question, how many bottles of wine constitute H'dness? On two at the mo and definitely feeling a third coming on!

On your own, 2 is H'd, sharing times it up!
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeeerehaaaaaa

Congratulations!

Though on a more serious note, as this is the Crudcatcher, it must be a lie because nobody actually rides bikes in here!

I ensured we didn't drive too fast, as that would muck ip the garmin data