Louis Garneau

velobozo
velobozo Posts: 8
edited August 2013 in Road beginners
Need extra pair of bibs and LBS not helping. Spotted pair of Louis Garneau neo power bib shorts on web and am thinking a small size would be snug but good. I'm 5'9", 10 1/2 st, 30W, 30leg, 38chest, toned (and like long walks and eating out!)

Any suggestions as to whether these'll fit....

thanks

Comments

• t4tomo
    t4tomo Posts: 2,643
    I have a pair of LG signature bibs. 5'11" 12 stone 32" waist, 38/40" chest and they are a good fit. I'd be tempted to say you are a medium rather than small. Small might be overly snug.

Why not order both delivered to your local Evans and try on. You can return the one that doesn't fit in store.
    Bianchi Infinito CV
    Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Ultegra
    Brompton S Type
    Carrera Vengeance Ultimate Ltd
    Gary Fisher Aquila '98
    Front half of a Viking Saratoga Tandem
  • macroadie
    macroadie Posts: 172
    velobozo wrote:
    Need extra pair of bibs and LBS not helping. Spotted pair of Louis Garneau neo power bib shorts on web and am thinking a small size would be snug but good. I'm 5'9", 10 1/2 st, 30W, 30leg, 38chest, toned (and like long walks and eating out!)

Any suggestions as to whether these'll fit....

thanks

i'm 34 W and 31 Leg, 5 8" and i have 3 louis garneau L shorts. They are very slight bigger but comfy and don't chock my thighs.
  • thanks for the info, medium may be the way to go perhaps. Shame nearest Evans is a 100+ miles away!