Pro Bar Tape

Marcuzcycle
Marcuzcycle Posts: 33
edited August 2013 in Road buying advice
the time has come for new bar tape, yellow bar tape to be exact and having narrowed it down to Cinelli and Deda tape, i then found an alternative. A company named Pro (shimano owned). I (now) know theyre a big company and after a little realisation and research i also found out that they do bar tape, handlebars, tt rims and stems for teams like sky and fdj in the tour de france! The tape is just £10 at sites like Tweeks and Wiggle and i have decided thats the one im going for,well unless someone can convince me otherwise. Any pictures of bar end plugs ect would be greatly appreciated as would previous exp.

thanks
Colnago C59 Italia ...... I wish.

Comments

• trooperk
    trooperk Posts: 189
    I've just done my bars with Pro bar tape,black with name embossed,the end caps are mirror chrome finish.
    Specialized-The clitoris of bikes.
  • diamonddog
    diamonddog Posts: 3,426
    Just a note of caution yellow bar tape will get grubby really quickly. :)
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    Pro Carbon Digital tape's really nice. Highly recommended.
    tick - tick - tick
  • so the bar ends are chrome finished and just plain.... meh ..... i thought it would be nicer than that ..... might go back to cinelli now. I dont mind it getting grubby, yellow will look fantastic on the bike :)
  • I bought some Pro bar tape and the ends had the logo on them?
  • id rather the logo, i know it dosent matter but id rather it, does only the more expensive tape have it?