A maybe rainy Saturday thread

sanchez89
sanchez89 Posts: 567
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Moaning girls and boys,

Managed a fast dry ride up Cannock yesterday but clattered the underside of the bar with my left knee which now hurts alot today.
If i can ride that well in the FOD enduro in September i will be happy.
Bouncy castle has arrived for bro's bday so hopefully it doesnt rain too bad as i want to go and play on it.

Have fun out there peeps
2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
Clank wrote:
M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Blah

Feeling below par after drinking too much (I blame ste-t)

Now sat in the car going to John o'groats - 360 miles to go, need sleep, but not managing so far
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    Blah

Now sat in the car going to John o'groats - 360 miles to go, need sleep, but not managing so far

Good effort, you've done me proud (I would blame me as well.) Good luck for the ride.

Morning reprobates,

Skived work early last night to play xbox, eat kfc and drink beer as the missus is home in Llandudno for the weekend. We'll be there, at this time, exactly a month from now, setting off on the cc2cc.

Should keep me positive during my 9am-midnight shift today!

Laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    H, I know a few fine ale houses up that way if you need to stop for an eye opener. :wink:

Up early this morning for no good reason except that I couldn't sleep past my usual time. I was somewhere between being Kev'd and H'd last night having started refreshments at 5 and continuing on through until after 11.

Off to play tennis for a couple of hours shortly. The weather looks like it is going to stay warm and dry for now anyway.

Later......
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    Blah

Excellent prep for your massive ride/pub crawl, keep up the good work!

Hola twunts!

Dunno what to do today, T for Town or rearrange the house! will await orders from the Mrs!

laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Wine! Beach! Food!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Morning mutants,

It's tanking down here as forecast so I am going to get dragged round Croydon while the wife 'n' kid spend my money. Think I will head for the nearest Costa and sup coffee/scoff bacon butty/read a bike mag - don't usually buy MBR but it's got a write up of Bike Park Wales. Then chinese or curry plus beer is on the cards tonight with a couple of mates so should not be too bad a day overall.

Finger crossed it all dries up soon otherwise we'll be mud plugging on Monday!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

Well, I'm in Bury. The mothership collected from Hudd yesterday. Was planning on staying until Tuesday, however I think Monday will be long enough, as I'm already fed up of them heping me do the simplest of tasks. Anyway, them feeding me is much appreciated.

Really nothing much planned today. Sit here, watch TV, maybe a movie or 2, maybe read, who knows.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

No bikes today, knackered and want a rest. Ordered a load of bits I need for the 456 build. Other than that I've been playing FIFA and wasting time on the interwebs. Did venture over to the roadie side of the forum earlier through boredom, they're right arsey over there, can't even call someone a spazwangle even when they're a complete twunt :roll:

Anyway, onwards with general dossing
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Started work at 3pm finish at midnight so a very unhappy and sober person i be.

At least i have sunday and monday off. So may have to have a few welsh ales tomorrow night to compensate.

Toodle ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Survived a day shopping :roll: My day in a grey wet Croydon was brightened up a bit when I went to a drinks vending machine, saw it sold 'Relentless' enery drink - before you put money in you have to press the button so it shows the price - so pressed it, got a free can of Relentless and 20p change. Small win. Some twat must have forgotten to press the button after putting £2 in :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]