In the money

freddiegrubb
freddiegrubb Posts: 448
edited August 2013 in The cake stop
received a letter today from joa lau ping an investment banker who had been acting as a money guide for my late uncle william( I knew he'd hit the big time) , now uncle bill is dead & I may be a in for a share of his £20 million stash. I have to keep quiet about this as the chinese govt. may want a share, now my question is twofold which superbike do I buy & where is the best place to buy to buy a sunshine villa.Mr. ping hasn't asked for any money yet so he must be genuine, what do you think????????????????

Comments

• send me some.
  • Put your kids through private school
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Buy a Range Rover Sport
  • ballysmate
    And a nice watch. :roll:
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Ballysmate wrote:

A new 458 (got to be in white) and a new Aventador in matt black.
    After that you can buy my ticket for the Veneno if you like :wink:

Here it is on Pebble Beech this week.

lu0m.jpg
    Living MY dream.
  • Ballysmate wrote:
    Buy a Range Rover Sport

The rich and vulgar thread is somewhere else :roll:
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    I may be a in for a share of his £20 million stash. I have to keep quiet about this as the chinese govt. may want a share
    Whoa there fella. This may well be a scam. It's quite common for people to pose as executors to a will and then ask for money to 'progress the legal side' only to disappear with your money. It's scandalous.

If you want, I can see if he's legit or not. Just send me £1000 and forward me the email and I'll check him out and get back to you. If he is, it might be sensible to pay any funds through me to make sure everything is above board.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    where is the best place to buy to buy a sunshine villa?

French Riviera sounds like a good place for your investment, maybe buy it in Bo Xilai's name 'cos he won't remember he bought it anyway...

"(Reuters) - Fallen Chinese politician Bo Xilai called his wife insane on Friday after she testified at his landmark trial that he knew of money and a villa in the French Riviera that prosecutors say were given to the couple by a businessman friend."
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    if you'd have said £5m I wouldn't have believed you
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    VTech wrote:
    lu0m.jpg
    Now that's genuinely horrible
  • ballysmate
    Money and taste are not necessarily bedfellows. :lol:
  • VTech wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

A new 458 (got to be in white) and a new Aventador in matt black.
    After that you can buy my ticket for the Veneno if you like :wink:

Here it is on Pebble Beech this week.

what a disgraceful use of that hallowed ground (even though i think thats the putting green from memory)
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    received a letter today from joa lau ping an investment banker who had been acting as a money guide for my late uncle william( I knew he'd hit the big time) , now uncle bill is dead & I may be a in for a share of his £20 million stash. I have to keep quiet about this as the chinese govt. may want a share, now my question is twofold which superbike do I buy & where is the best place to buy to buy a sunshine villa.Mr. ping hasn't asked for any money yet so he must be genuine, what do you think????????????????

Swap you for Mrs Jane Sinclair a recent widow aged 27 who has seen my profile online and can see that I am a man of dignity, she would very much like to be part of my life. A photo was attached to the email but I would get banned for posting it.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • pm please!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    GiantMike wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    lu0m.jpg
    Now that's genuinely horrible
    Yup, that's ugly. Those huge vents at the front don't look very aerodynamic.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Invest the money in the Nigerian space program?
  • VTech
    The playing mantis, your quite right, its the putting green at 18.

As for the looks, to me this is a thing of beauty.

For the aerodynamics, ever looked at one of the F1 front ends ?
    This hits 0-100kph in 2.65s and cracks 245mph, maybe not up to mondeo speed but I can live with that.
    Living MY dream.
  • seanoconn
    VTech wrote:

This hits 0-100kph in 2.65s and cracks 245mph, maybe not up to mondeo speed but I can live with that.
    Seems like something people would have thought looked cool in the 80's. I don't doubt it's performance though
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Get one of those devices for getting stones out of horses hooves... You know it makes sense
  • thats not the 18th green.

thats the practise putting green vtech. thats the only green with shops/buildings around nad the golf academy to the side.

lovely place though.
  • ballysmate
    VTech wrote:

Not over the speed bumps round here it don't.
  • VTech
    Ballysmate wrote:
    VTech wrote:

Not over the speed bumps round here it don't.

It aint "round there" though is it :mrgreen:
    Living MY dream.
  • where do u stay when ur there vtech? PB resorts property?
  • VTech
    where do u stay when ur there vtech? PB resorts property?

I dont stop there at all, this was for the official launch.
    Living MY dream.
  • o. thought u did as u thought it was 18ths green.

anyway whens the bbq?!
  • VTech
    o. thought u did as u thought it was 18ths green.

anyway whens the bbq?!

TBH just need some time free, im travelling a lot of late (hence sporadic use here) and also not having had the works completed at home. It may well turn into a winter event.
    Living MY dream.
  • winter bbq? maybe u could create some sort of heated outdoor vast area, much like the opposite of what the qataris were going to do in the stadiums for the 'summer' world cup...

or even better, christmas dinner round vtechs anyone???!!!
  • ballysmate
    VTech wrote:
    o. thought u did as u thought it was 18ths green.

anyway whens the bbq?!

TBH just need some time free, im travelling a lot of late (hence sporadic use here) and also not having had the works completed at home. It may well turn into a winter event.

If you still need work doing on VTech towers, perhaps we could all pop round and help, sort of like the Amish do, raising a barn? We could all descend on Warwickshire on our bikes. We could perhaps start a BR 'build your own' co-operative?
  • no f off, we are having christmas dinner there, i reckon i might stay till after new year too, that is if i even bother to leave!

need a housesitter vtech?
  • no f off, we are having christmas dinner there, i reckon i might stay till after new year too, that is if i even bother to leave!

need a housesitter vtech?

You are starting to sound very needy now :lol: