Learningearly.co.uk for Strider bike

yearofthegoat
yearofthegoat Posts: 71
Has anyone here successfully dealt with learningearly.co.uk?

I ordered a Strider balance bike yesterday and since then it seems a bit odd:

I haven't received a proper acknowledgement of the order, the only thing I've received is an email from the transaction processors (a company called SecureTrading). So I tried to log into the site with the username and password I used to make the order and the site tells me there's no such account. Subsequent attempts to log in, or get password reminders (to check I'm not being stupid), have resulted in the learningearly.co.uk site saying that my IP address is now blocked for 24 hours - so in theory I can't get any of their contact details.

I'll use my phone internet to get their contact number and give them a ring, but at the moment it seems a bit dodgy.

Comments

• yearofthegoat
    yearofthegoat Posts: 71
    edited August 2013
    Found a proper acknowledgement email that Virgin had decided was spam and hadn't sent to my Inbox, so that's good but am still in the dark as to why there's no account. Am awaiting their reply...
  • Just had an email saying they'd look into it and giving me the status of my order. A prompt reply from them which is very good. Seems I was worrying unnecessarily. Am looking forward to the bike arriving next Tuesday.
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    I bought a Strider from them for my girl when she was two. No hassles. Bike is superb as well - very light and with an incredibly low min seat height.
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • Bike has arrived - all as ordered and on time. Great stuff, shouldn't have worried.
    Thanks goes to Karen at Learningearly for getting in touch re. the site issues.

Now just need young'un to get back from nursery and watch his face!
  • macbikes
    macbikes Posts: 58
    Photo please :D