Not Quite Friday Morning Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Vet meh today. Got a farm visit to do with the other student as the vet has CBA it appears, hopefully kill lots of time with that. Other than that I don't know what the day has in store, except that it definitely doesn't involve bacon as some git polished it off last night :evil:

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Mornin

Last day at head office before the John O'Groats to Lands End from Saturday, so it will involve people and solving girly fall outs - great! Later is drop the bike & kit off at my old chaps and hit the town with the current wife, though not too large as at a branch tomorrow for some hard meetings.

Right onwards to tea
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    I was woken up at silly o'clock this morning by the hatchet faced b**ch across the road arriving home with the car stereo set to spinal tap volume. :evil: However I did manage to get back to sleep again which saw me right through until alarm time so feeling not too grumpy.

The boss man is off again this morning so all is quiet for now. How long that will last is anyone’s guess.

New shiny stuff ordered yesterday so there is an outside chance of it arriving today.

Later……
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    right, should I buy a road bike for the winter? I only have the nomad now so that's no good for getting long boring miles in really....hmmmmm

anyway..why isn't it Friday yet?

laters
  • Morning Losers!
    I'm kind of 'working from home' today, which I have to say is a genius idea! Basically, keep my emails open and be ready for phone calls is all I have to do.
    Going into work yesterday has killed my hands. Crutches are painful after a while, and now every step is agony :roll:

PS3, TV and films are the order of the day. It's a hard life being an invalid.

welshkev Yes. But don't turn ghey like CWNT did.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Popping to see a mate in Birmingham for a beer ended up as a group of us going out for a few beers and me stopping over, so none too shabby a night really.

My body hurts from the gym yesterday so today will mostly involve being a lazy barstard until work this evening.

Laters
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Today and tomorrow of to sort out moving into my own little flat, I'm now a property owner how scary.

In other news damn tired lol.

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola gimps

Nowt much happening today so am surfing the web looking at property in France!! Think that is the plan future so much dreaming is happening and lottery tickets bought!

No doubt this afternoon will be full of nowt so more dreamings to be done!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Meh just had a CPD of RC detailing - the joys. Riding later in the mud

laters
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,007
    I'm just in the process of tracking down some power tools to replace all the floorboards on the first and half of the ground floor of a house.

God loves a common woodworm/beetle, I fucking hate them!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Evening Mongs,

Hangover from last nights session nearly gone and I am ready to go home. Hopefully pedalling tomorrow to burn off some lard as long as its not tanking down. And its nearly the farkin' weekend - yay.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Oh Marone
    Oh Marone Posts: 261
    Had a bit of a lazyish day today involving a haircut, a visit to the parentals and then a visit to the hospital to see a mates new baby girl that was born 7 weeks early. She is a tiny little thing and I would post a picture but as I am sure some of you are probably on some kind of register it is probably best not to. Also the wearabouts of said baby will be on a strictly need to know basis as we all know what happened to Maddie.

Just eaten a big dinner and am trying to decide to go for a ride or stay in and drink Bulmers.....