saturday hangover part1

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
wow, surprise surprise another Saturday another hangover. Decent meal out with friends last night descended into a shot drinking mess.

Up early doing some work, having a break now and now need more sleep - little chance with the rug rats. Later is a load of people round at our house - it will be messy

Comments

• VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    mehning
    gotta pop into london to pick up V tickets then back to spend the weekend with the great unwashed at V
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Meh. I have nowt pressing to do really so the order of things shall be getting the mane chopped off a bit as it's getting far too long now, eating food and some playbox time, riding bikes with no kind of supplementation or post ride recovery plans and going to the pub this evening.

TTFN
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    mehning
    gotta pop into london to pick up V tickets then back to spend the weekend with the great unwashed at V

that wins best w.end so far
  • Morning Losers!

Today, I'm off to collect my season ticket for Bury FC, then out for a ride. Looks like it's going to be a wet one! Then this afternoon I'm off to the football, then an evening of whatever I fancy, as the house is empty and I'll see what I can be orificed doing.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning lovers of meat!
    went to a sort of 'call my bluff' wine tasting thing last night, three descrptions for each bottle then you got to work out which description fits the wine you are drinking! I was good at the drinking but pitiful at the guessing! Red, white, rose and one £40 bottle of port were on offer!

Head hurts a bit but did not feel fully H'd!

Today i will be taking my skis to a pals for servicing for our two week trip to val thorens in January! Woop!

Laters
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Afternoon Dimwits,

Just back from France with my wallet a lot lighter than before and some raging itches from the mozzie bites. I tried to take the little twunts on but it ended up Mozzies 1 - Stevo 0. Also unfortunately not enough wine was consumed on account of having to take it in turns to drive to go out anywhere :(

Nearly missed the flight due to having to argue with tw@ts at Avis about damage that wasn't mine and I hadn't spotted when I picked the car up (spotted 6 bits of damage, missed one). In the end I set the wife on them and the gave in :mrgreen: . We then jumped the Sleazyjet check-in queue with a dodgy excuse and just made it.

Now wondering whether to try making up for last nights lack of sleep now or press on till the evening...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Been out for a nightmare ride, the one benefit of this wind is that I'll certainly see the gains when it dies down. Been consistently force 4 gusting up to 7 according to the data from the sailing club weather station. Certainly had a few brown lycra moments when the crosswinds took me a bit too close to traffic :shock:
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening people,

Been packing to move today.. Not a lot else ride tomorrow!