TFI Finally Friday!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I'm very glad it's Friday, cba with working any more days than 5.

Last night I signed a contract for my house, so I'm here for another 12 months. Best thing about this is that I feel like I can relax a little here now, so should unpack the last few boxes really.

Tonight, heading over to Bury, I have a busy weekend ahead of me, but should be good. Some riding, football, and musicing.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Last day of playing horse vets today. Hopefully finish at a decent time, get home and then just chill. This weekend will involve tennis, bikes and a massive gran turismo session with a mate, with some beer thrown in at appropriate moments.

TTFN
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    The end of another long week is in sight. I have just over four hours left to do in here then I'm off to play badminton for 2 ½ hours.

I think the weekend will consist of badminton, beer, tennis, biking, beer and possibly something fun on Sunday too.

Now to occupy myself for the remainder of the morning.

Later……
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    What a long week this has been!

Went out last night to a place where the big cheese did well on masterchuf - fantastic meal, shame I was driving :( but some decent driving got me back to the local with time for a few pints!

Today is excel and then out for a meal with friends later, loving having the au-pair! No real training this w.end as starting to taper for the end to end drinking season, any sponsorship will be ignored & the p1ss taken out of it in true CC style (but actually really appreciated)

www.justgiving.com/Andy-Matthew-JOGLE

laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Stewie_Griffin.jpg
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    coffee and CAKE for breakfast. now for a cold pizza snack (left overs from last night) then a cuppa. then it might be time for Lunch.

After lunch it will be time to come and stalk you lot.

will be in the Bushes from about 8-12 depending where you are.

laters.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning ladies,

I am now so full after a breakfast roll, my heart is racing from the grease it was amazing...

the rest of the day meh, looks like hte indicator stalk on my car is gone which is annoying new one going in today. and hoping to move next friday which iwll be great... ayone got a van? :P

laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Morning ladies,

. and hoping to move next friday which iwll be great... ayone got a van? :P

laters

where you moving to bri?
  • Thewaylander
    St Julians,

so Nnewport to uhm Newport :)
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    just had some Chocolate cake washed down with Tea, now lunch time.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    St Julians,

so Nnewport to uhm Newport :)

If someone helps him move maybe I wont have to do all the heavy lifting for him as well as the legals.

TGI Friday. Work sucks. Bridezilla and unwelcome brother in law are being ignored after demanding my attention all yesterday evening when I was busy doing my own thing (making cakes for a friends birthday) and then organising that I will be at their beck and call all weekend. Smacked down that idea this morning - they get tomorrow, Sunday is mine for bikes (as the weather is better), so I'm in the FoD all day tomorrow.

Cannot wait for bank holiday next weekend. I intend to spend most of it in a slightly drunken haze.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    I will be moved by the time the drunken haze lifts, possibly unable to stand but moved.

i think a CC effort should be made to leave said bridezilla and monkey in a ditch where the whole CC can benefit from increased cash flow from sale of body parts :)
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    feckers

that is all

toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty