Thudenly Thursday Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Last night was quite productive, I chucked out a lot of old papers and things lieing about the living room, so it's feeling better this morning.
I've got the landlord's agent (his mother) coming round tonight to resign my contract. Quite glad they're doing this really, as the estate agent that prints the contract wanted me to pay £120 for the privilidge of doing so! Thieving barstewards.

Started watching The White Queen last night. I love this kind of stuff, swords and killing and things :mrgreen:

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders. More horses and stuff today. Password on the laptop so the little shite can't try using it again. That is all.
    Started watching The White Queen last night. I love this kind of stuff, swords and killing and things :mrgreen:

That reminds me I need to catch up on that, watched the first couple of episodes and enjoyed it but struggled to watch any TV the past few weeks so I've fallen behind.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Morning

In work for the joys of meeting today - can't wait! Legs are a bit dead after cycling the last two days - doesn't do much for the moral of John O'Groats to Lands End from bank holiday :(
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

it's raining...that's about it really

laters
  • Proutster
    Proutster Posts: 785
    Today is another good day!!

Working from home then flying off, this evening, to Morzine for 3 days downhilling with DodgeT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Proutster - lucky barstards.

Tired.

Left the house at 5.30am yesterday morning for my course, returned home at 1am considerably fuller of wine and beer. Shiny new wheels waiting for me at work and finally getting the forks ordered today. Will make the pain of being here til midnight all the more bearable.

later
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

exciting times with flat progression may be a home owner soon..

on other news there is none

now all bow before me!!
  • mudsucker
    mudsucker Posts: 730
    Proutster wrote:

Working from home then flying off, this evening, to Morzine for 3 days downhilling with DodgeT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Have a great time! Hope to do that some day...

Morning internet types,

Went for a good dinghy sail last night but was pretty windy so feeling a bit tired today.

The day will mostly consist of playing with TV subtitling kit and then going for a ride with my cousin with a pub stop in the middle. Should be good (except being at work!)

Laters :D
    Bikes are OK, I guess... :-)

2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.
    2013 Trek 1.2
    1982 Holdsworth Elan.
  • Morning homos.

So today finds me in a spendy mood. Decided to keep the reed! So instead of selling it, I'm upgrading the groupset from X9 to SLX (yes, I'm aware where each groupset sits in the respective company hierarchies, but SLX still > X9 so it's still an upgrade).

All the X9 gubbins will be moved onto the rockhopper which will remain rigid as a winter bike.
  • welshkev
    Proutster wrote:

I officially hate you now, first the athertons, now this! :wink::lol:

holy shit....I've actually done some work this morning! I don't know what to do with myself :lol:
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Busy, busy morning this morning. The Boss Man is back in today but has been called away to a meeting so it is still the status quo with me in charge again.

Heart Start course last night was interesting. Got to use an AED but only on a resusi-dummy.

Tonight will consist of not very much.

Later......
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work is fun. Boss has broken her thumb playing netball so cannot write. I am therefore default 'please sign this stuff for me' person for everything in the office.

Waylander will be having a house warming soon hopefully. I will ensure that invites go out as soon as I have exchanged contracts.

Just sent a minion to the shop in the rain to get me sweets and pop.

Saw an amazingly overweight person in the gym last night wearing skin tight leopard print lycra doing a zumba class. It was one of those moments where I didn't want to look as it made me feel sick but I was horribly drawn to it at the same time.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    MissCMC wrote:
    Waylander will be having a house warming soon hopefully. I will ensure that invites go out as soon as I have exchanged contracts.

Entry fee will be £100 per head.. removed..

To be paid to MissCMC in keeping for me
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Work, then off to nan's for her 83rd to consume vast amounts of food, alcohol, and cake. Then home and sleep
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • welshkev
    this is this afternoon:

never-argue-with-stupid-people.jpg
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening team,

sh1te all happening here!

toodles!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Evenin' numbats,

Work was interesting: Dear marketing, we make money by getting s**t done and satisfying our customer - NOT by you sending out pretty and expensive glossy brochures. Therefore, when you interrupt my hellish machine schedule for an hour for some 'quick photo's', don't act surprised by my typically saxon response. I enable your job; t'ain't the other way 'round.

After work, I spent a small fortune on bits to refurb the front axle on the daily-driver. I'm now eating raman noodles for the rest of the month. B****r. :lol:

However, whilst I have coffee and a Trance, all is right in the world. 8)

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.