Best place for bike fitting in Cornwall?

Cornish-J
Cornish-J Posts: 978
edited August 2013 in Road buying advice
Can anyone recommend any good places in Cornwall for bike fitting?

preferably with a turbo trainer etc rather than just a static fitting.

Comments

• *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    Certini in Saltash can provide a Specialized BG-fit.
  • i did speak to the guys up there about fitting, can you recommend them?
  • Cycle Logic in Helston do specialized BG fit. I've not had the fit myself
    but its a great shop with friendly staff

I would say give them a ring and speak to steve 01326 561562
    5138028552_5b583a9b56_t.jpg
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    Cornish-J wrote:
    can you recommend them?

Not used them for a bike fit, but I have for just about everything else and I cannot recommend them highly enough.
  • Danny M
    Danny M Posts: 132
    i had a fitting by Steve at Cycle Logic, excellent service, a couple of mates have also had a fitting, i would recommend :D
  • http://velo29.com/en/retul-professional ... ting.html/

The fitter comes to your home and fits your bike to you with 3d imaging technology. Apparently all the big pro teams use it now... He did me for tt and road bikes and a few mates too. We're all very impressed! Highly recommended!
  • Hi people.

My name is Scott Tomkinson. I own Kernow Physio in central Cornwall. I have been trained in bike fitting by Julian Wall (Fabian Cancellaras personal fitter) at cyclefit in London. I am also a former Physio at Team Garmin. If you want a professional fitting service with dynamic video analysis and customised foot beds for your cycling shoes / cleats then give me a call. Happy to help any rider with any aspiration and prevent injuries. Number is 01208 831131. Mob is 07979274180 All the best Scott.
  • The one, the only, Clive Mitchell Cycles, Truro.
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    Not Cornwall but in Plymouth is RIDE aka 3Sixty performance - reccomended by myself, gf and daughter and numerous others.
  • milese
    milese Posts: 1,233
    mamba80 wrote:
    Not Cornwall but in Plymouth is RIDE aka 3Sixty performance - reccomended by myself, gf and daughter and numerous others.

Not had it done myself, but never heard a bad thing about Paul Hooper who runs Ride, so he gets my vote!