Tuesday Morning thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited August 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

I seem to be behind time today, but I don't know why. A shoot nights sleep means I'm doing everything slightly slower is my guess.

Normal day of work today, followed by something active tonight I think.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    TKM: I feel your pain!

Mornin' Yewtree suspects,

My work toy crapped out yesterday so I couldn't get half as much doen as I needed. Hopefully, the engineers can get it back up and running today so I can continue my quest for World Domination (For a Better Tomorrow TM).

Onwards! To coffee! And (hopefully) frikken layzur based asshatary!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Had a good night's sleep last night. I changed my pillow at the weekend to a good old fashioned feather stuffed one and cannot believe the difference it has made to my sleeping.

Today will be more of the usual. The boss man returns on Thursday so there are only two more days of easy riding.

Swimming tonight to look forward to but in the meantime some tea I think.

Later......
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

More pretending to be a vet today and trying to look like I know what I'm talking about. Lots of playing with X-rays and other radioactive stuff lined up for today so I'll be glowing green for a couple of days. Tennis this evening. No time for bikes unfortunately but I guess I can't have everything.

TTFN
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    mornin

feeling good after a decent ride into the office, last night I was good with the drink & only had a couple of glasses of wine - not sure where that fits on the drinking scale?

Today is excel and after a ride home it is probably looking at the singlespeed & trying to fix it (ie, cycle round to a friends house and ask for help)
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

3 hours down, just over 3 to go.

Work night out last night, slightly Welshkev'd but was behaved as I had work at 6am.

Finally picking up my frame today so will spend the evening putting it together despite not having forks yet. Mate who I sold some stuff to still hasn't paid me and the Rebas I wanted are sold out - now left with the choice of paying £30 more elsewhere or getting them in white.

No1 minion leaves on Sunday and No2 minion left yesterday so currently staring at a 70+ hour working week next week and for the foreseeable future. Fun times.

Laters
  • schmako
    schmako Posts: 1,982
    Morning, just putting the finishing touches to my plans for heading off to Fort Bill tomorrow - friday, can't wait!
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

just been to the doctors to get my injury from last week checked out. luckily i'm all good and it's just a knot of muscle under the skin that'll sort itself out :D

out for a ride later with northern monkey and that's about it.

laters 8)
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning,

very tired, was so late this morning couldnt load my bike up before work so will have to hope traffic doesnt suck on my way home so i can swing by get the bike and have a spin out and play.

laters
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Looks like I'll be working late today, relying on IT and new till system geeks to sort things out for me so I can get all the bits done that I would normally have finished over an hour ago.

As nice as our new, very expensive till system is, we have just as much trouble as we did on the old one. It just looks prettier when its broken.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work this morning then running away at 1pm. Have to go to the drs and the evil nurse is going to take blood for testing. Not my idea of fun. Then boring chores for the afternoon like food shopping and getting a new tyre for the bike so will go for a mooch round Cardiff to see if I can find what I want ready for the weekend.

I should go for a run but I really do not have the inclination at all whatsoever...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    feeling good after a decent ride into the office, last night I was good with the drink & only had a couple of glasses of wine - not sure where that fits on the drinking scale?
    )

We know what you mean Matthew, you can't fool us!

http://www.drinkstuff.com/products/prod ... gqTEcu9KSM

Drove from Cambridge to south wales for work this morning, A14 closed! M6 down to two lanes! Driving anywhere really sucks these days, made it to work just after lunch and minced and faffed for the rest of the afternoon!

Nice short week though so not all bad! Oooh! In other news, got me afghan medal today so am now a war hero, not a real one like sheeps but i'm liking it!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Evening Hamster mis-users,

Just finished off a bottle of Carrefours finest French plonk, though I've not managed to get h'd or even bg13'd so far this holiday! Getting ready to get bitten to death by mozzies tonight. Seems even industrial strength insect repellent plus my garlic flavoured sweat (makes mental note to book a place with air con next time) won't keep the little barstewards off.

Anyhow, best get some kip, it's a hard day at the pool tomorrow :-D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]