Help identify my mtb

boazpetersen
boazpetersen Posts: 3
edited August 2013 in Your mountain bikes
I need help to find out what brand my mtb is... I bought it about 6 years ago and pulled the stickers off the same day :|
Now i want to buy some parts for the bike... But i cant remember the make or model
Do you know it ?

fXveudd.jpg

Comments

• tarbot18
    tarbot18 Posts: 531
    edited August 2013
    yep it's a b.s.o.......
    The family that rides together stays together !

Boardman Comp 29er 2013

Whyte T129s 2014 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12965414&p=18823801&hilit=whyte+t129s#p18823801

Road Scott speedster s50 2011
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    You mean BSO.
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • stubs
    stubs Posts: 5,001
    What parts do you need. Parts are rarely manufacturer specific they usually conform to a standard.
    Fig rolls: proof that god loves cyclists and that she wants us to do another lap
  • Thx guys :) the parts i need are some cabels tyres break pads new grips stuff like that ;) but i also want to see the specifications on the bike :) i found this great site to order from :) chainreactioncycles.com have u tried it ?

Btw yamaha did the frame on this bike
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I doubt very much Yamaha had anything to do with that frame, it's a cheap and rather nasty generic steel frame by the looks of it.

Cables, tyres, and grips are all common parts, the pads are specific to the calipers which look like Promax.

Most of us have nbought from CRC at some point.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.