Who Jelqs?

Bwgan
Bwgan Posts: 389
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
Never heard of this until last night, and still didn't believe it until I google'd it!!!
Really???

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    I jelqed for about 18 months, 5 days a week, missing the odd week here and there. I gained 2.5" in length and 2" in girth. It takes dedication and it's not for everyone
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Bwgan
    You got any before and afters
  • Bwgan wrote:

:shock:
  • seanoconn
    Bwgan wrote:
    Pm sent
  • Bwgan
    Jesus Christ!!!! Jelq-ing here I cum!
  • seanoconn
    :oops: 8) :lol:
  • Bwgan
    I like the way you've put a pint can of Stella next to it to compare
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Well he doesn't call it wife beater for nothing.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Quote from: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/se ... th/jelqing

Q: The $1 million question: Does jelqing actually work?

"Sorry guys, but experts tell us that jelqing is to the penis what chanting, "We must, we must, we must increase our bust" is to making our boobs grow.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's not a whole lot of scientific evidence that proves that any of these penile enlargement techniques—from stretching to pills to creams—actually work," Dr. Wider truth-bombs. "And if they work a little bit, the side effect risk far outweighs any potential benefit." "

If you want to try my technique, your welcome to come round. I'll put your bell end in a vice and set alight to the shed that the vice is in. I'll charge you for a replacement shed, but it will be worth it.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    Quote from: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/sexual-health/jelqing

Q: The $1 million question: Does jelqing actually work?

"Sorry guys, but experts tell us that jelqing is to the penis what chanting, "We must, we must, we must increase our bust" is to making our boobs grow.

"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but there's not a whole lot of scientific evidence that proves that any of these penile enlargement techniques—from stretching to pills to creams—actually work," Dr. Wider truth-bombs. "And if they work a little bit, the side effect risk far outweighs any potential benefit." "

If you want to try my technique, your welcome to come round. I'll put your bell end in a vice and set alight to the shed that the vice is in. I'll charge you for a replacement shed, but it will be worth it.
    Which roughly translated means, peanut pr!ck Pinarello, was excited by the discovery of jelqing and the prospect of extending his manhood to a mighty inch. Alas this wasn't to be and Pinarello still has to face the embarrassment of tiny Asian men, pointing and sniggering in the showers. Nevermind PPP

PS. I've seen what he keeps in his shed and it's not pretty. Keep well away!
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:

Q: The $1 million question...benefit." "

If you want...worth it.

Which roughly translated means...blah blah blah, yawn yawn...

Sean - since Cleats absence you have (and i'll hand it to you) become the Queen of BB.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn wrote:

If you want...worth it.

Sean - since Cleats absence you have (and i'll hand it to you) become the Queen of BB.
    :oops: :D

I have a plan to get cleat back :wink:
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

If you want...worth it.

:oops: :D

I have a plan to get cleat back :wink:

Spill the beans, woss the plan? Does it invlove a munter on a fishing line? A Claire Balding kidnap lure? The 'Get tickets to watch the demolition of Stoke here booking office'?