I'm Back!

daviesee
daviesee Posts: 6,386
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
I'm back!
Shining2_008Pyxurz.jpg

But not for long. :(

Just popped in to to say cheerio.

I had fun while it was fun but to cut a long story short, I've been made to feel as welcome as wedding crashers and lost that loving feeling and now I'm gone, gone, gone.

If you see a Colnago Master with alloy kit, white tape & saddle, no saddle bag and either Vittorio Pave in the UK or Veloflex Master in Mallorca, say hello. You never know.

It's been emotional.

Be careful out there.

PS:- If anyone missed it and wants to know the mod's version of a topless lady, just e-mail me and I will supply a link.
None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    daviesee wrote:
    I'm back!
    Shining2_008Pyxurz.jpg

I had fun while it was fun but to cut a long story short, I've been made to feel as welcome as wedding crashers and lost that loving feeling and now I'm gone, gone, gone.

If you see a Colnago Master with alloy kit, white tape & saddle, no saddle bag and either Vittorio Pave in the UK or Veloflex Master in Mallorca, say hello. You never know.

It's been emotional.

Be careful out there.

PS:- If anyone missed it and wants to know the mod's version of a topless lady, just e-mail me and I will supply a link.

If we are talking in song lyrics
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiLhlZ9tCtU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaHuzkyurC0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eXw47qb4U0
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    please stay - and give the rest of us a chance to falsely accuse you of something - it's only fair :D:wink:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    daviesee wrote:
    I'm back!
    Shining2_008Pyxurz.jpg

It's been emotional.

Be careful out there.

Don't be a nobber, your ban prompted a call to arms from Pinarello 001, now show a bit of gratitude or you'll wake up with the Colnago headtube in your bed
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • daviesee
    Don't be a nobber, your ban prompted a call to arms from Pinarello 001, now show a bit of gratitude or you'll wake up with the Colnago headtube in your bed
    I might ban myself for a week. :wink:
    More time on the bike. :P
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    daviesee wrote:
    I might ban myself for a week. :wink:
    More time on the bike. :P

OK you can have one week R&R, now don't get your winkle trapped in your rear mech.
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • daviesee
    OK you can have one week R&R, now don't get your winkle trapped in your rear mech.
    I've been keeping quiet about that asset. :wink:
  • Are you actually leaving, or this is a pitiful cry for help and tomorrow we'll find you've flung yourself underneath a passing wild gypsy temptress, thus contracting everlasting running sores on your bazookilons?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    Stoap bein' a bufty laddie. Lets coupon it, thir's wee else tae dae in bonnie scotland than post crabbit stuff oan forums. Sae ye kin as weil bade pal.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Who is Daviesee?