rules is rules

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,424
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
BB rules.

Cake stop was "created for people who don't want to be met with crass posts, trolling, flaming, and for those who want a discussion with constructive answers and/or friendly conversation without the risk of been shot down" as it says on the BB rules.

BB must then be the place for people who want to be met with:

crass posts
trolling
flaming
un-constructive answers
unfriendly conversation
likely hood of being shot down

Please make sure that you follow the rules for BB.

I read a constructive post here which was a very friendly conversation and no-one was being crass at all.

As you know I am not a person likely to complain but I am 'seriously offended' by this flagrant flouting of the rules. I am not criticising the rules or those that uphold them.

Please feel free to shoot me down in an unfriendly/crass way or there is a danger that this very post may be misconstrued as constructive and not following the rules as laid down above...
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcToN5jyEFtbeTvDKLoECztd8elDVM5-BE3RMDEQhcVV5-uGKnb4zw

Following this tirade Team 47b was seen leaving his office but refused to comment further
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Nina. I love Nina.
  • 7 day ban pending worse behaviour
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Don't worry folks - I "fixed" the brakes on the Isetta, that will get his heart going and he'll be back on here in no time (once they take the plastercasts off) giving us a genuine and jolly good rant worthy of the best of them.

PS This level of tongue-in-cheek Mr T27b, is way over the heads of us mere mortals. Can you type sentences contaning words with no more than 2 syllabubs please?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b
    tongue in cheek! I was being bleedin' serious, mate!

I don't see why I should be made to log in specially to read something that is not adult in content and not even mildly offensive, within the rules of course :roll:

I think anyone caught posting non offensive things on BB should be banned and the post removed, without explanation, if you want to post nice things there is the rest of the forum for that.

The mods should crack down on this abuse of the rules.

R, thanks for fixing the brakes they seem a little better than before :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    tongue in cheek! I was being bleedin' serious, mate!

I don't see why I should be made to log in specially to read something that is not adult in content and not even mildly offensive...

R, thanks for fixing the brakes they seem a little better than before :D

Totally agree, after all if I can't call you a silly old tax avoiding tosspot freely then whats the world coming to?

BTW - The pedal, you know - the one in the middle. Does it go all the way to the floor and feel a bit spongy? You need to crack your nipples. But put it up on yankees, I don't want anything to happen to your lower ball joints.
  • team47b
    in order to qualify for tax you have to have an income, I am independently wealthy so don't have to pay tax, so nob off ya scotch git :wink:

love the way the swear filter changes n o b to doorknob which is funnier, but doesn't find 'scotch' a more serious insult :D
  • pinno
    team47b wrote:
    in order to qualify for tax you have to have an income, I am independently wealthy so don't have to pay tax, so doorknob off ya scotch git :wink:

Don't you call me a Scotch git. I'm a Kenyan tw@t. So there :P

PS Have you seen Nairobi Airport lately? Apparently its going through some extensive refurbishment.

They have ruined the coffee machine
  • team47b
    so do they still make the smokers stand outside, me old mjinga?
  • pinno
    Yep. Now you can't see the fags in the supermarket - they are all covered up. Should see the pictures of tumours and stuff on fag packets - eeeek.
    Made me larf it did. I was in Le Cap ferret a while ago at a Hotel called La Pavillion Bleu. The hotellier (in his late 50's) married some stunning French woman who must have been in her late 20's. Anyway, he was German and this rostbiff was rolling a rolly out of a pouch that was from the UK.
    The Hotellier was in splits over the warnings on the packet. Quite why I don't know as he found nothing else funny.
    I tried to elope with the hotelliers wife but failed. Sob, sniff.