ultegra 6770 ui2

dean_1
dean_1 Posts: 7
edited August 2013 in Workshop
Hi I've got the 10 speed ui2 . I asked in my Lbs about updating my ui2 so it can multi shift but they were clueless
And only happy to index ui2 . Anybody know if this can be done with the older 10 speed versions or is that just the newer 11 speed versions . Cheers

Comments

• skellator3
    skellator3 Posts: 200
    yes can be done, you need access to the firmware update box, not many shops have this yet, but u can update it, will even shift right accross block if you hold shift buttons, can also change the speed of shift if you wish
    dont only ride a bike
  • DHA987S
    DHA987S Posts: 284
    Yes you can as I did it on mine. You need to update the firmware in the shifters and front and rear mech which the software does for you, then you can select 1, 2, 3 or unlimited changes and 5 different shifting speeds.
  • dean_1
    dean_1 Posts: 7
    Cheers guys . But today I have a new problem I have developed a rattle from the front lever . I only noticed it after today after riding in the rain yesterday . The rear brake lever has some side movement which is causing my rattle there is about 2mm of play but looking at the exploded diagrams on shaman tech help I can't see any rubber seals just the pin and retaining clip I can't understand how I've got side play its driving me mad!