Had a bad car crash earlier

VTech
VTech Posts: 4,736
edited August 2013 in The cake stop
Both cars totalled, I was stuck in traffic and next thing I had a woman up my ass !

Both cars destroyed and 2.5 hours with state trooper as a result. Thankfully all good and im back in a new car and on my way. I am certain the officer wanted me to go to the hospital as I had a little neck pain but it was nothing more than expected so no need.
The bike in the boot is also destroyed beyond repair so after giving the last rights it went swiftly in the bin.

9un9.jpg
Living MY dream.

Comments

• marylogic
    marylogic Posts: 355
    Sorry to hear about that. Hope you're okay (seriously, get your neck checked out if it hurts)
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    VTech wrote:
    Both cars totalled, I was stuck in traffic and next thing I had a woman up my ass !

Both cars destroyed and 2.5 hours with state trooper as a result. Thankfully all good and im back in a new car and on my way. I am certain the officer wanted me to go to the hospital as I had a little neck pain but it was nothing more than expected so no need.
    The bike in the boot is also destroyed beyond repair so after giving the last rights it went swiftly in the bin.

9un9.jpg

You got it the wrong way round :P

Was she fit by the way, we need pics of her not the cars :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech wrote:

9un9.jpg

your not stefan postma are you!?

is that a mustang? i thought they were bringing it out here to rival the camaro???
  • andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    marylogic wrote:
    Sorry to hear about that. Hope you're okay (seriously, get your neck checked out if it hurts)

/\ This /\
    5 years after my car crash I found out I had a ruptured disc in my neck. Ended up getting two vertebra fused
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    poor bike :(
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    VTech wrote:
    The bike in the boot is also destroyed beyond repair.....

Including all components? Seems slightly surprising....
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    We do need to see pictures of her norks. If you put in a claim don't forget you also had my Pinarello dogma in the boot as well.

Hope you're ok. :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Get that neck checked out especially as you are a keen cyclist. get a hard a$$ New York Personal Injury lawyer as well
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • Frank the tank
    Frank the tank Posts: 6,553
    I'd get the neck injury checked fella. Hope you recover soon.
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Hope you recover soon. We've missed you. The place has been quiet without you. :roll:
  • Omar Little
    Omar Little Posts: 2,010
    When i read both cars totalled i was expecting a bit more carnage!
  • arran77
    We do need to see pictures of her norks. If you put in a claim don't forget you also had my Pinarello dogma in the boot as well.

Hope you're ok. :lol:

Well if we're making a claim don't forget my De Rosa Protos Super Record EPS was in there too :wink:

And yes, pics of the norks or it didn't happen!!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Another one for neck check... Might seem ok at the moment but why take the risk...
  • Mikey23
    And pleased that you are relatively ok
  • pipipi
    pipipi Posts: 332
    Glad you seem okay, But get yourself checked out professionally please...
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    She wasn't driving one of your souped up cars was she? Looks like it might be a bit distracting.

Be aware this might not pass the Mikey missus test.
  • Mikey23
    She's ok with ass... Just brings her out in a slight rash
  • arran77
    Mikey23 wrote:
    She's ok with ass... Just brings her out in a slight rash

Sorry about that :P

seanoconn
  • Sirius631
    Sirius631 Posts: 991
    VTech wrote:
    ...and next thing I had a woman up my ass !

I doubt your version of events because without the presence of a strap-on, this is physically impossible. :twisted:
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    How's the neck VTech?
    Could you please dispel the rumour that when you went to get it checked out, the paramedics gave you a tin of Brasso? :lol:
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    All good, back in the UK now and resting.
    I went to get checked out but was all good. They really wanted to make a claim and even had a lawyer in the emergency room with his own office !!!
    I was happy to go, she was having a bad enough day without claims piling up too.
    Living MY dream.