CBeebies

seanoconn
seanoconn Posts: 11,321
edited August 2013 in The bottom bracket
Katy, we know what you've been doing! :wink:

Favourites: Postman Pat is still good. Gigglebiz is quite enjoyable, some others I forget.

Don't like: Tweenies, Waybuloo or grandpa in my pocket (the kid's really annoying)
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    I don't know what/who CBeebies, Tweenies, Waybuloo or grandpa in my pocket or Katy is.

I hate this thread.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    Filho da puta!
  • markhewitt1978
    markhewitt1978 Posts: 7,614
    seanoconn wrote:
    Katy, we know what you've been doing! :wink:

So she's pregnant, it's good for kids TV because pre-schoolers will quite often have a pregnant Mum.
    Favourites: Postman Pat is still good. Gigglebiz is quite enjoyable, some others I forget.

Special delivery service is a bit crazy. Gigglebiz is the best one, espcially Keith Fit - I've been cycling for 20 year so I kna what I'm talking about.
    Don't like: Tweenies, Waybuloo or grandpa in my pocket (the kid's really annoying)

I don't like Tweenies either but Freya loves it, and that's what counts! Waybullo I quite like especially now it's back on the Bedtime Hour. You're right about Grandpa in my pocket.
  • Phil_D
    Phil_D Posts: 467
    Nina (and the neurons)

Yes please.
  • edhornby
    edhornby Posts: 1,780
    I don't like waybuloo because of the nonsense language (yes I know that other programmes have non-english words but the other programmes use them only as nouns, not mangled verbs or adjectives)

Grandpa in my pocket is terrible I agree.... I don't like ITNG either, it gets on my nerves now, thankfully the child is bored of it too

dunno what you mean about nina ahem
    "I get paid to make other people suffer on my wheel, how good is that"
    --Jens Voight
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Katy certainly is easy on the eye :D

Roser Cabañas is the first host for CBeebies in Latin America and the USA, she's like a two armed Spanish version of Cerrie!!

8n8j.jpg

Rebecca Keatley from Let's Play isn't bad either, according to the BBC website, 'Let's Play' is dressing up fun for kids, I reckon lots of adults would like some dressing up fun too :wink:

y26q.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • samtope
    samtope Posts: 18
    Mike the knight is considerably more annoying than Jason Mason, Made worse by the very catchy theme tune that rolls around in my head all day. And night. I do like gigglebiz, and Justins house, Robert the robot in particular. I also like to make up lyrics about smuggling immigrants across the sea to Old Jacks Boat. Salty Dog and me!
  • markhewitt1978
    samtope wrote:
    Mike the knight is considerably more annoying than Jason Mason, Made worse by the very catchy theme tune that rolls around in my head all day. And night. I do like gigglebiz, and Justins house, Robert the robot in particular. I also like to make up lyrics about smuggling immigrants across the sea to Old Jacks Boat. Salty Dog and me!

I like most of Justin Fletcher's stuff, even him in the Tweenies, but Justin's House is self indulgent crap.
  • arran77
    Please, no pictures of Justin!!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    samtope wrote:

I like most of Justin Fletcher's stuff, even him in the Tweenies, but Justin's House is self indulgent crap.
    Justin's grown me, king of CBeebies. He must be raking it in.
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    Please, no pictures of Justin!!
    + 1 :lol:
  • markhewitt1978
    b00xygrm_640_360.jpg
  • seanoconn
    b00xygrm_640_360.jpg
    Noooo my eyes!
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    b00xygrm_640_360.jpg
    Noooo my eyes!

Fortunately all I see at work is 'image' but I'm guessing I'll need to douse the eyes with bleach tonight if I see whatever it is :shock:

seanoconn
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Phil_D wrote:
    Nina (and the neurons)

Yes please.

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

Philip, as a newcomer to the forum, I'll be gentle on you.

As everyone knows, Nina is mine so STAY THE FUKKK AWAY FROM HER OR I'LL KICK YOUR HEAD IN. YOU DON'T LOOK AT HER, TALK ABOUT HER, THINK ABOUT HER. EVER. OK?

Ta muchly :)
  • seanoconn
    Yossie wrote:
    Phil_D wrote:
    Nina (and the neurons)

Yes please.

As everyone knows, Nina is mine so STAY THE FUKKK AWAY FROM HER OR I'LL KICK YOUR HEAD IN. YOU DON'T LOOK AT HER, TALK ABOUT HER, THINK ABOUT HER. EVER. OK?

You can't have VP and Nina greedy b@llocks.
  • Yossie
    seanoconn wrote:
    Yossie wrote:
    Phil_D wrote:
    Nina (and the neurons)

Yes please.

You can't have VP and Nina greedy b@llocks.

I can I will watch :) I'll send some nork piccies asap if you want. TDV still wears lycra around the house - its quite disconcerting when you're trying to polish your trousers and iron your boots.
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    tumblr_lvrc0uhO381r7bpkwo1_1280.png?.jpg

WTF on kids TV
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • izza
    izza Posts: 1,561
    Personally, Nina doesn't do it for me so you can keep her.

As for Postman Pat; special delivery or not, the amount of times the package he is supposed to deliver is late or broken means sooner or later we must get an episode where he received a formal written warning. The daft black and white cat (I prefer HK Phooey's sidekick cat who actually got things done properly) will literally have kittens all over the notice and they use the letter covered with cat's afterbirth to feed to the pigeons thereby allowing them to survive the winter.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Nina? Never heard of her.
    Jenny Hanley on Magpie and Susan Stranks' unfettered bosoms. Now you're talking. :lol:
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    My five year old's favourite cbeebies tune........I should hate it of course but it's sooooo damn catchy I can't get it out of my head!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_IlY_DoP1M
  • crispybug2
    crispybug2 Posts: 2,915
    "Katy, we know what you've been doing! :wink:"

i_can_cook_hero_432_243.jpg

Think I would you know.
  • Phil_D
    Phil_D Posts: 467
    izza wrote:
    Personally, Nina doesn't do it for me so you can keep her.

As for Postman Pat; special delivery or not, the amount of times the package he is supposed to deliver is late or broken means sooner or later we must get an episode where he received a formal written warning. The daft black and white cat (I prefer HK Phooey's sidekick cat who actually got things done properly) will literally have kittens all over the notice and they use the letter covered with cat's afterbirth to feed to the pigeons thereby allowing them to survive the winter.

Nina:

3709090.png
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Jenny Hanley on Magpie and Susan Stranks' unfettered bosoms. Now you're talking. :lol:
    "Nina" was the compare at our village gala.
    Nice, pleasant and down to earth.
    Didn't look quite as good on the day as in the pic above though.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    daviesee wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I'm sure Nina's a very nice girl and is undoubtably pretty. But it you look closely, she's carrying a bit of excess under her lab coat.
  • seanoconn
    crispybug2 wrote:
    My five year old's favourite cbeebies tune........I should hate it of course but it's sooooo damn catchy I can't get it out of my head!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_IlY_DoP1M
    I get infected by a different CBeebies theme tune every couple of days. If I have one playing in my head on my commute to work in the morning, I know I'm stuck with it for the rest of the day.
  • seanoconn wrote:
    I get infected by a different CBeebies theme tune every couple of days. If I have one playing in my head on my commute to work in the morning, I know I'm stuck with it for the rest of the day.

And thanks to this thread I've now got "I can cook" stuck in my head. Cheers.
    Still better than "Meet the veggies" I suppose.
  • Yossie
    Anyone got any piccies of Nina norks/cleavage?
  • Yossie
    seanoconn wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I'm sure Nina's a very nice girl and is undoubtably pretty. But it you look closely, she's carrying a bit of excess under her lab coat.

Its only excess knowledge that her beautiful head is too small to carry. She has to carry the wonders of the universe somewhere and unfortunately they are so profound and far ranging that a mere cranium isn't enough.

By the way, if TDV ever sees this, I blame it on Cleat. He posted under my name.
  • I was quite disappointed to discover that she's not a real scientist and her name isn't even Nina.