Tired Tueday Thread

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Got very little sleep last night for some reason so rather pissed off and tired this morning. More vet meh today and that's about it as I'm getting sod all time to do anything else at the moment. Next stop caffeine and lots of food.

TTFN

Comments

• cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    I had a better night’s sleep last night than I’ve had in a long time. The breeze was in just the right direction so I could open the front and side windows and have it blowing through the bedroom.

New turbo trainer arrived last night so it is now set up and ready to go. I also got a free upgrade to the next model as the one ordered was damaged in their warehouse. Win. :D

I seems that HR struggle with the basics of interview planning. How hard can it be to get the dates right? :roll:

Day 2 of being in charge and nothing disastrous has happened yet. Maybe I could be cut for the job after all.

Time for tea to start the day.

Later……
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin, Exes and double-exes,

Further to yestedays update, today will also feature copious amounts of tit.

In other news: off to Derby(ish) tonight for chat and curry, so drove into work. Now feeling very lazy. To offset this, I'm plotting to take the Trance to Cannock on Saturday for a bit of a razz around familier turf - unless, of course, anyone has any more exciting plans? Anyhoo...

Onwards! To weld inspection! And coffee!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

First night in Canterbury and I got semi H'd last night. More of that tonight :D

Off to the Wildlife Park thing nearby at some point. It has a Red Panda, so should be ok.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    May have drank way too much last night, so this mornings ride in was slow and painfull. Full day of work meh ahead and no drinking later
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning/afternoon,

I'm in Turkey so its afternoon here. Turns out the beach is miles away but we're up in the mountains so its glorious.

It is 32* at the moment, so I best get some more beer down me to cool me off.

Laters mo fos
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work today.

Gym tonight.

Gosh isn't life exciting.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Day two of looking into holes and trying to fix em, yesterday was a fun filled day of powerpoint, today is power tools! If i don't chop my head off it will be an evening of gym and walking!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening ladies,

Today is free lunch, meaballs and pasta, handing in written notice that i will leave my current address on the 31s of August woop, and then packing up my pap out of the garage :)

not hugely exciting but progression non the less.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Evening Gimps,

Still at work but escaping soon. I've also had way more coffee than is medically good for me today. Ribs still dodgy but sod it I can't take much more time off the bike or insanity will follow soon!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

Going to be at Cannock tomorrow anyone care to join? about 11ish
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg