Well that made I larf...

Mikey23
Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
edited July 2013 in The cake stop
Missus has just this minute got my voicemail that I had fallen off my bike and been taken to Barnstaple hospital. I sent this on 9th July... Good job it wasn't anything important!

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Or so she says :wink:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Tee hee, hadn't thought of that... No, I was there when it came through!
  • Jehannum
    Jehannum Posts: 107
    Are you with Vodaphone? My missus is with them and their sms delivery is glacial.

J.
    Reduce your carbon footprint - ride a metal bike!
  • vodafone is gash, slow voicemail etc, they have an adult filter on the browsing (that i have never got round to requesting them turn off) so i cant access my sporting index account, casuign me a significant loss as the west indies piled on some runs a few years ago against someone and me not being able to close it out and likewise blocks the award winning local chip shops website for some reason, so i never know if its open coming back from a bank holiday excursion.
  • Mikey23
    I think she's orange!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    BTW - Was your gear/bike okay?

The last thing you need is when you get to casualty and they refuse to bring the bike inside (causing major palpatations) and then they get the scissors out...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Oh yes, my bike was looked after royally... Travelled in the ambulance with me, clothing, helmet and everything were bagged up nicely when we got to the hospital and she even got her own identity label. Missus picked her up later. There are quite a few cyclists working at Barnstaple hospital as its a little bit out of town so my equipment got some admiring glances!
  • Lycra-Byka
    Lycra-Byka Posts: 292
    Mikey23 wrote:
    so my equipment got some admiring glances!

They usually give you a gown for that, big boy.
  • Mikey23
    .... The last thing on my mind!
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I think she's orange!

It's not Dale Winton is it?