Bored, need something to do.

the playing mantis
the playing mantis Posts: 2,129
edited July 2013 in The cake stop
Scik of conference calls that are nothing to do with me, but still ahve to dial in. its summer hols, everyones on holiday, no business. bored. will soon have read the whole internet. have nothing to do in my office apart from create sily ball games and boost my post count here. help me.

Comments

• GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Learn a foreign language? I've started to learn Italian via the internet.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    I'm surprised no-one has posted the deliberately obvious bait of...you could just go and get a proper job instead :?:
  • cant at work im afraid. im not too bad at languages, at least i got A* in my french gcse, but that was mainly as the teacher cheated somewhat by prerecording our 'speaking' exam beforehand and having us learn it parrot fashion.
  • I'm surprised no-one has posted the deliberately obvious bait of...you could just go and get a proper job instead :?:

nay, i work for in an arcane section of our most despised sectors (until they bump me off), to suggest this is not a proper job is heresy!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Have you masturbated yet today? Kills 5mins.

Without seeing the layout of your office, I can't really help
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • wtf! think i will pass on that one...this is cake stop not bb reckon u could be getting a wrap on the wrists for that.
  • Lycra-Byka
    Lycra-Byka Posts: 292
    Cramp in the wrists ^
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    seanoconn wrote:
    Have you masturbated yet today? Kills 5mins.

Without seeing the layout of your office, I can't really help
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Apparently this is what you need for 'clean up' after the event :wink::wink:

8797923344414_652108_W1WallStand_Red_Side_Wpapper_1_17709_tif.jpg
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Some good creative trolling will make you better. Not just mildly amusing but causing righteous indignation....
  • marylogic
    marylogic Posts: 355
    Have you tried the daily mash?

I'm guaranteed to lose at least an hour every time I look at it

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 3070374748
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Do what I do at this time of day and stare at a crouton
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • How about listening to the latest output from the Manic Street Preachers. Okay, it won't make you any less bored, but it will at least give you experience of what true boredom actually is. It's the dullness equivalent of "people are starving in Africa, think how lucky you are".
    Mangeur
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Or Joni Mitchell albums... Used to do this when bored in student land because I thought it would help me pull the birds... Never did
  • Cleat Eastwood
    Cleat Eastwood Posts: 7,508
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Or Joni Mitchell albums... Used to do this when bored in student land because I thought it would help me pull the birds... Never did

I used to hate her type of music but I came across this a week or 2 ago and it totally blew me away - I can both sides now :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.