Pay pal gift

squibnocket
squibnocket Posts: 207
edited July 2013 in The cake stop
Little moan why do sellers on the forum insist asking for paypal gift payments from potential buyers, they are selling the goods. I have sold on here never asked for a paypal gift and feel its wrong to do so, it should be a prerequisite for selling they should pay the fee's.

Moan over

Comments

• styxd
    styxd Posts: 3,234
    Poor moan.

I know I'm an honest seller, so why would I want to hand over money unnecessarily to paypal?

Or do you doubt your own honesty?
  • styxd
    Infact, I'd go as far as to say you're a bit stupid.
  • squibnocket
    No I don't, thanks but you are using a companies site to transfer funds so whats the problem with paying for a service, oh and I'm an honest seller too.
  • squibnocket
    styxd wrote:
    No need to get personal and considering you say your an honest seller if that's the best you could do just it just reflects on what sort of a person you are.
  • styxd
    styxd wrote:
    No need to get personal and considering you say your an honest seller if that's the best you could do just it just reflects on what sort of a person you are.

An honest seller with a bad attitude? :D

Really though, I cannot see your point. If you're a buyer and want paypal protection, then pay for it.
  • tonye_n
    tonye_n Posts: 832
    styxd wrote:
    Gosh!
    Where do you get off making such a statement? The chap was only stating an opinion.... And doing so in a non-offensive manner. Which is more than can be said for your contribution. :?