Monday. Eurgh.

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Today is placement meh, quiet here so far which only adds to the boredom. This evening will be playbox/relaxing and possibly ordering some stuffs I need.

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    First day back in work blues :(

Cycled in, but it hurt a lot after yesterdays slightly camp 120 miles. Later will be pub
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

feel battered today after an impromptu afternoon at cwmcarn doing downhill. a mate spotted there was 6 places left on the bus so off we went :D was good but for some reason i'm aching like a mo fo after only a few runs :lol:

not too much to do today apart from look busy. I think i'll try and get out for an xc ride later.

laters 8)
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    I just don’t like Mondays. Today is no exception. It is too warm and humid to get much quality sleep and last night’s rain didn’t improve things.

I’ve also decided that I’ve put off the diet malarkey long enough. Getting into the jeans this morning was too much of a struggle for my liking so the first step will be no more getting H’d on week night. No bets please on how long that will last.

Boss man is off this week and next which is good in some ways but bad in others. I now have to do his shoot as well as mine so I’m going to need lots of tea to survive the day.

Later……
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning scuttlers.

Started work at half 3 this morning and left the house top the sight of Mrs G still drinking with her cousin. This has been tempered by the fact I've done fark all this morning and haven't got long left to do.

Had some corporate sponsorship in four cc2cc and got a viewing with view to renting Wolvo house so all seeming prey good at the moment.

This afternoon will see Gym and admin before talking racing Ralph a longish trek.

Tarrah
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning all,

Good weekend had, Friday at the races with a works do so had free food all day (this is definately a win), Sat some bikes and chilling liked that. Sunday well i did fark all really which was most pleasent even fell asleep on the couch.

Monday on the other hand is back in work which is bad, the house i currently living in has a veiwing which means all my stuff is hidden away most annoying, still prgoress is being made into own place so hanging in for all the fuss to end and for me to have my own cave to hide in (Gollum gollum).

Laters
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Not a bad weekend. New toy was taken out on Saturday for a play and to get dusty. Managed to get back to the car just in time for it to start bucketing down. Arm still sore after riding but glad to have got out. Went to Monmouth Festival in the evening for a bit - was a reminder of how old I am as haven't been to it since I left sixth form.

Sunday was a day of lazy and boring chores and prepping for Monday morning meetings. I made cake though so that wasn't so bad. Cake for breakfast is a good thing.

Today work sucks in that I just don't want to be here.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Afternoon window lickers,

Today is a day of hiding in a small room and inspecting tit. I am inspecting tit at low magnification for I need to check how far I have penetrated. I have a lot of tit to inspect. I was inspecting tit at 7.45 this morning, I hope to finish by 4. There's only so much tit a man can look at closely.

Titter ye not.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon,

Drove to birminghamshire dead early this morning for a course on how to repair aircraft if the enemy have broken it with bullets and nasty stuff! Which is good as bodging stuff is right up my street! (no i did not say back alley!)

Got a week of this stuff then its a week off which cannot come soon enough!

This evening will see foods and bar avoidance! Much the same way that Matthew H avoids the bar i imagine!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • oodboo
    oodboo Posts: 2,171
    Afternoon bellends and bellettes,

Busy been had orchestrating my own downfall.

Happy days
    I love horses, best of all the animals. I love horses, they're my friends.

Strava
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Clank wrote:
    Afternoon window lickers,

Today is a day of hiding in a small room and inspecting tit. I am inspecting tit at low magnification for I need to check how far I have penetrated. I have a lot of tit to inspect. I was inspecting tit at 7.45 this morning, I hope to finish by 4. There's only so much tit a man can look at closely.

Titter ye not.

Onwards!
    Titanium? Or are you now a lot worse off now than at the start of the day?

Not a lot to report today apart from work, although my summer jaunt down to the South of France isn't far off snow o I'm starting to sort stuff out for that to give me something to do.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    bg13 wrote:
    Afternoon,

Drove to birminghamshire dead early this morning for a course on how to repair aircraft if the enemy have broken it with bullets and nasty stuff! Which is good as bodging stuff is right up my street! (no i did not say back alley!)

Got a week of this stuff then its a week off which cannot come soon enough!

This evening will see foods and bar avoidance! Much the same way that Matthew H avoids the bar i imagine!

I always avoid the bar, ie, tonight cycled back from work - got home at 8.30 went to the shops to buy supplies as the current wife is away and here we are pissed and about to go to sleep for 2.5 hrs :( but had a giggle