Wonder if this would help motivate me to go for longer rides

Comments

• CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    I've got three. :)

It adds a whole new meaning to the phrase 'come off me bike again'.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    You could always have a look at Boris's big blue c o c k - he unveiled it today in public.
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    suzyb wrote:

Why don't you ask BR if they can get a review sample for you to test?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    So let's say you did get hold of one, or BR kindly provided you with one to review, would you be able to continue riding on it after you've reached the...erm...summit? :P
  • tgotb
    tgotb Posts: 4,714
    kelsen wrote:
    So let's say you did get hold of one, or BR kindly provided you with one to review, would you be able to continue riding on it after you've reached the...erm...summit? :P
    Exactly. Typical commute 45-50 mins. Typical weekend ride a few hours. With this enhancement, erm possibly less.....
    Pannier, 120rpm.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Her mum will be quite concerned as to why her daughter is sat on her bike in the garage for several hours at a time with a smile on her face. :lol:
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    redvee wrote:
    Her mum will be quite concerned as to why her daughter is sat on her bike in her room for several hours at a time with a smile on her face. :lol:
    Small correction. My bike lives in my bedroom (handily).
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    just get a sh1t frame and seat post that transmit all the road buzz....why waste money?
  • prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    These days I don't feel my teeth are clean unless my toothbrush vibrates (although I'm not sure a vibrating toothbrush cleans teeth any better), maybe one day we'll all think we haven't improved our fitness out for a ride if we have non vibrating saddles.