Sunday blues morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,861
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Back in the uk which so far has involved driving through floods - great

Today is max miles on the bike, hence getting up after 2hrs kip, this is after bugger all sleep on the plane due to crying baby (understand) / coughing and chair kicking people combined with a fat person next to me who repulsive body creeped over and under the arm rest

Later is watch gp and supporting local businesses by popping into the pub

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Morning Klunge hunters,

Had a good lie in this morning, just as well as the bastard storm woke me up too early. Legs are aching after yesterdays run along the beach, legs just not used to running any more but I haven't got any of the bikes with me so it's the only exercise I was going to get.

I've got the joy of a 270 mile drive home this afternoon...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon Losers!

Quiet in here, where is everyone? Today I've been getting the last few things before going away for the week tomorrow. I think I have everything with me...
    This afternoon, I have to practise for a wedding I'm playing for in a couple of weeks, need to learn to play "You and Me Always" by the Wannadies, on the organ. Doesn't work in my opinion, but hey, I get paid for it.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    got H'd last night, beer, cider, tequila, pimms, peach schnapps and an easy drinking concoction called Pink Polar bear! Tastes like a nice milkshake but robs your legs of control!

other than that it's barby time!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Been out riding, tried to draw a penis with the route, turned out bent. Quite apt as we were riding road bikes.

Now playbox and relaxing before top gear, hoping it's better than last week...