It's SATURDAY!!!!!!

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

I'm happy, no work meh stuff. Bikes hopefully at some point, other than that just relaxing. Win.

TTFN

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Ayup,

Off to a wedding somewhere London-ish, as the girlfriend's cousin is getting married. Apparently about 250 people going to the do tonight, must cost a bit!

Laters
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning peeps

Steady night sat outside, H'd levels were low! Must try harder!

Mates barby/party to redress the balance later, hope the weather plays the game.

Bacons time!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning bumders!!

gym done..... furniture moved to anothers house done..... chicken snitty eaten... back home and waiting for beer to become cool....

have a great day
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!
    I'm on my shiny new mac with a SSD Hard Drive. Ye Gods it's quick! And the retina screen, though I was sceptical, I have to say, it's damn clear! Damn you Apple, I still don't like you!

Today, I need to get some stuff for my trip to Canterbury on Monday. It's depressing that I haven't much money left in the account and I was only paid yesterday :? Me thinks I need to look at my outgoings!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    Afternoon Gimboids,

I'm enjoying a lazy weekend at the parents place up on the North East Riviera (Middlesbrough). Been doing some jobs for the folks and now dossing. Got a multipack of that Strongbow dark fruit cooling in the fridge for this eve, might go for a run before I start getting H'd this evening.

Ribs recovering nicely which is just as well as I'm going cold turkey after 2 weeks off the bike!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Few beers in the sun before taxi tonight back to the airport:(
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Natural trails are epic at the moment, spent all morning blasting my favourite tracks with a mate. Calorific recuperation required in front of the TV
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    I think it is fair to say I don't like weddings. Being in a thunderstorm on the Thames doesn't help.

There is a distinct need to get incredibly H'd tonight.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Having a lazy day today, Tinkered with the MTB a bit, and fitted a new Maxxis Ignitor to try out, instead of the Mountain King I cut to ribbons last week. Now sat here watching films, listening to the rain outside.
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    Currently giving my bizango a good clean in the back garden.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Pervert.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Now sat on the airport lounge waiting for a delayed plane, entertaining myself by drinking the free ale and feeling shite because I've left the family on holiday whilst I go to work :(