Team sponsorship proposal

tommybat
tommybat Posts: 667
edited July 2013 in Amateur race
Hi all, please feel free to share this with anyone you think maybe interested in coming on board with a NW team for next season:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jvm2x81894yl7 ... r__web.pdf

Mods if this is against the rules please remove and accept my apologies.

Comments

• explosifpete
    explosifpete Posts: 1,327
    That is a very well presented proposal and I wish you the best of luck with securing a sponsor for the coming season.
    I would recommenced talking to local car dealerships as they are often interested and will be happy to have there cars at the front of a local race
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    It might be worth getting the proposal proof read - there are some grammar issues and spelling mistakes in there that stand out (particularly repeated use of "off" instead of "of" in one section) - I don't know if sponsors would be bothered by stuff like that though, maybe not.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • ju5t1n
    ju5t1n Posts: 2,028
    I would also add a section about the rise in popularity of cycling in the UK, the successes of British Cycling and Team Sky, the recent Tour de France victories, the demographic of the new breed of cycling enthusiast, and also the health benefits of cycling, and the marketing benefits of being associated with a healthy activity. British Cycling can probably help you with all this stuff.