The Sunday Monging thread

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Lazy Feckers,

I know things are getting bad when I look at the CC and there's no daily thread started yet - so get up ya bunch of idle tw@ts !

I woke myself up this morning with a dry cough that did my busted rib no favours. Have now downed several spoonfuls of honey for brekky to stop said cough and am no longer in agony. Later I'll be doing the Costa run for a second brekky and taking junior to do her pony riding - the joys :roll:
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hi, my name is bg13 and i am a lazy fecker!

only just managed to stumble down the stairs to get the bacons on, not been sleeping too great recently due to living on the surface of the sun so had a wee lie in!

Nowt much on today other than to pack my bags to head away for my usual working week in Wales.........Meh!

Toodles
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Currently sat in traffic on the way to Long Mynd for ccc2cc training ride. Whoever is responsible for the A5 being closed deserves a toe punt to the gooch.

Ps. Get up you lazy barstards!

Laters bummers and bumees
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Out at Cannock yesterday, was fairly busy. Was almost knocked off- luckily rescued it but had a scrape down the side of the bridge- by some mong who seemed to think the new bridge over the railway tracks is a racetrack…

Today I'm doing fuck all. Win.
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morining (just!) Losers!

Been up for hours doing usually Sunday shizzle, just didn't come on here is all.

Yesterday was a good day, went for a (proper) walk up and over a hill with mates, then chilled with them, then went to a Thai restaraunt, then a pub. Good times.

Today, so far I'm in a 'meh' mood as one of my mates is pi$$ing me off. Apparently it's alright for her to take the pi$$ out of others, but you can't say anything bad about her. At the moment, I'm biting my tongue or she may end up in a ditch with her head on backwards.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Morning cruddites....well afternoon here (just had afternoon tea!)
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I woke myself up this morning with a dry cough that did my busted rib no favours.
    Coughing isn't so bad, sneezing smarts, but laughing - now that really hurts!

Mine (2) kept me off a bike for 11 days, off the MTB for 22 days - best of luck!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    The Rookie wrote:
    Morning cruddites....well afternoon here (just had afternoon tea!)
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I woke myself up this morning with a dry cough that did my busted rib no favours.
    Coughing isn't so bad, sneezing smarts, but laughing - now that really hurts!

Mine (2) kept me off a bike for 11 days, off the MTB for 22 days - best of luck!
    Laughing I have some control over, coughing this morning I couldn't ferkin well stop. I'll be buying a new pot of honey tomorrow....hoping to get some pedalling action in this week.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I found that laughing hurt so much that I kind of couldn't stop and sounded a bit hysterical, guess which ribs it is of course (3 and 4th up for me)....

Best of luck, the pain of being off bikes hurts more than the ribs (I think....)
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.