Mid-Week Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today I seem to be behind time by about 10 minutes, and I can't figure out why considering I got up on time. Ah well.

Much of the same today, ordering Macs and software, checking studios yada yada yada.

Apprentice final tonight, then I have Wednesday evenings free again!

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Morning Scuttlers

Back to work today which sucks especially a stupid o clock start.

Roll on ten past 9 coffee break

Yesterday was spent pretty much emailing companies for cc2cc stuff and I feel this afternoon may see more of the same following a haircut and a shave and a shop for groceries

That's all for now
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' players,

Hopefully work today will be fun packed and busy - we've got soooo much we need to do now. I am enjoying the new job, and it is hellish busy - but rather that than being sat on my arris doing nowt.

Tonight is the usual Wednesday out with friends, which may feature pizza.

Onwards! To death rays! And caffiene!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning from tiredsvile,
    first of all kids were a nightmare to get to sleep last night, then they woke during he night! Grrrrrrr just sleep goddamit so i can sleep!
    Anywhoo, off out on Dawn tonight, little bit of xc and if i'm feeling brave might try her over the jumpy stuff?

anywhoo into the city in a bit, until then, more coffee's!

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

I'm knackered. More vet meh today. Hopefully I quiet day so I can skulk off early again.

TTFN
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning guys,

Had what feels like a lie in after my monstrous 18 1/2 hour shift yesterday. Promoted a minion in that time so none too shabby a day all round. Today will be a 9-5 like 'normal' folk do, then off to the gym for another couple of hours on the bike.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Excessive excel is the order of the day, but working from home so more work should get done
  • ste_t
    matthew h wrote:
    Excessive excel is the order of the day, but working from home so more work should get done

That's exactly what I would say if I were lounging around in the garden all day getting H'd on gin
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning mong lovers,

Today is good, guy who always sets the air con to blow ice is away, so windows open and warm in the office woop.

Looking forward to free lunch and a ride after work.

Laters
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    some cnuts car alarm was going off for about an hour at 2am :x

but anyway, it's a nice day and I've done a load of work already.

laters :D
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Back in work after a week off getting H'd around various parts of Scotland. It's far too nice a day to come back to work on. The plus side is that this is a short week and the boss man is off today too. Double win.

Got to go to the post office later to pick up a replacement dashboard display unit for the car then it is in for a service / MOT tomorrow so bang goes my spare cash this week.

Later......
  • tlw1
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

That's exactly what I would say if I were lounging around in the garden all day getting H'd on gin

I don't like gin :wink:
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    i'm hot temperature wise, the collection of females outside are hot, fit wise. work is quiet, probably because half the building is on holiday.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Back to work after a four day weekend. Muchos fun was had this weekend although it was crazy hot. I actually managed to chill out a bit and forget about work, until straight back into the thick of it this morning.

Had an otb moment yesterday. I am now sporting the fashionable look of grazed chin, large patch of weeping gravel rash on my right elbow (I have no skin left) and an assortment of bruises. These are going to go well with the dress I was planning on wearing out on Friday night. Apparently I look like a victim of domestic abuse and the gunk coming out of my elbow is disgusting the girls in the office. I blame Waylander again - don't know how as he was no where near when it happened but I still blame him.

Cannot wait for this week to be over. I need time off to recover from my time off.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Probably thought you spotted me hiding in a bush and dived on instinct!
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

in any measure less than a pint i'll wager! :)

afternoon lunatics!

been doing more carbon fibre and kevlar repairs, really enjoying the hands on side of the course but the theory is dryer than a nuns nasty!

Foods and school night beers, tho' i'll be far from H'd as it is a school night!

X
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

nope def no gin, brandy or red wine

Still not had a drink yet today :)
  • ste_t
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

nope def no gin, brandy or red wine

Still not had a drink yet today :)

I went to the gym after work but its closed for maintenance. I'm drowning my sorrows sat outside a pub having a beer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Still in the office :( but Jeebus I need a beer!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Just uploading a file to send to corporate if that cheers you up
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Just uploading a file to send to corporate if that cheers you up
    I decided to p1ss off not long after I wrote that, life's too short and there were loads of hotties in skimpy gear outside the bar opposite the office so I dropped by for a beer. Now cheered up :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]