Sultry Saturday Thread

foxc_uk
foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
'Ning
Build up for the event continues today, fun!
The bonus is free food and seeing various types of cars zipping round the track.

Kisses
FoxC

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    foxc - sounds fun!

Mornin

Up early today to get some work meh done and sent out. Now is bacon and then drive the wife to the sandstone trail as she is walking it over the next two days whilst I become daddy daycare.

Therefore, today will involve taking the rug rats cycling, swimming, milkshakes, climbing trees and then to the pub for dinner. Then a bit more work whilst they are in bed - bar the work, it will be a great day
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    ning twunts!

i am still stuffed up with life threatening manthrax, i may live, i may not!

some medicinal bacons should help!

more update tomorrow...........if i survive!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Up early this morning as well. Been out to do a few things and finished off the remains of last night's Chinese for first breakfast.

Second breakfast coming along soon once the rents are ready for it.

It's already 84 degrees outside so it's going to be a scorcher.

Later......
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

My back has been threatening to dibilitate me for the last few days, and today it's gone and done it. I'm in agony! I can barely do anything :(
    Was hoping to get out on the bike today, as in this weather, it would be rude not to, but instead, I think I'll try and get some website building done. Maybe I'll go out outside to do it.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Evening Felchers and Felchees,

The London 'burbs have been cooking on gas mark 5 today and my head hurts from getting boiled this afternoon. Spent the morning wandering round Croydon while wifey and junior emptied my wallet so thought I'd get stuck into a cruddy brekky of coffee and bacon to pass the time. Then went to a barbie this afternoon and spent a bit of time dodging the sun and stuffing my face. The evening was spent trying to cool down by drinking beer in what felt like the worlds hottest pub (no seats left outside...) so am now on the whisky - with ice.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]