Iiiiiiiiitttsssss Fffffrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyddaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited July 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Twunts

Cannot sleep due to manflu/manthrax ( whichever is worse, i have it!)

Happy Fryday to one and all, hope this lurgy does one as i need to be fit to loaf around moaning about the weather being too hot!

Toodles
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    BG13 - obviously there is a good chance you may die with manthrax - so can I have first dips on your bikes/wife (whichever is the sweeter ride)

Mornin

Shoot sleep, which has left me knackered and unprepared for a manic Friday. Today is also the races at Chester so up early to drive to the office and drop some bits off, then drive across town and cycle back. That way I can fly past everyone on the way home them get in the car and still get to the pub for a decent time
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    BG13 - obviously there is a good chance you may die with manthrax - so can I have first dips on your bikes/wife (whichever is the sweeter ride)

Think you'd be better off walking truth be told!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Today is build up day, going o be a long ol day..

Kisses
    FoxC
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Morning Losers!

Today is going to be a weird day. Bit of background history, for those of you that don't know (that's probably all of you), I sing in a church choir. Have done since I was 7. Anyway, you may have heard that the soldier drummer Lee Rigby is having his funeral today? Well guess who's church it's happening at! Yup, I'll be singing at that. Should be interesting.
    Then later, I have my MOT. Fark!

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning retardee's of the crud.

Last night i attempted to get H'd so i could sleep through the next door's after party for her prom. Kids just dont know how to party nowadays, not one drunken puke on my driveway this morning, no waking me up with banging music? i was disgusted!

Anywhoo my cranks for Dawn (Fatty) should be in the local parcel force office later today so i may finally be able to ride the fat bitch if i get a chance to go pick them up?

Biggest decision to make today will be, Spirits/wine/beer?

Good luck TKM and do the man proud.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers

Fryday = bacons.

That is all.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    I think someone got the sack yesterday.... Someone in my team got caught with someone in a meeting room getting intimate by another member of staff the other day. Him and the boss had a meeting last night and he's had to empty his locker and won't be in today.

Today I'll be covering said persons job, as well as my own. On the plus side it's nice and sunny. Oh and Friday
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Blimey, everyone's eager today.

Work for 2 hours this morning then have my disciplinary. Considering I'm on a final written after our awesome Christmas party it is not looking good.

Then straight to the gym to put a few miles in the legs.

Tonight might involve getting legendarily H'd, depending on whether or not I have to get up for work tomorrow morning!

Laters
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Got fairly H'd last night but I was quite knackered and headed to bed by eleven.

Quick wander around Edinburgh then catch a train to the rents for a few days. Probably not much chance to get H'd there.

I'd like to know if Miss CMC committed acts of office based violence. Anyone heard anything?

Time for a full hotel cooked fry up.

Later......
  • ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Bore da pawb.

Today is a half day in work followed by a laze in the sun as i've worked 3 student proms this week and my enthusiasm and brain have leaked away.
    Working in a dark theatre all day tomorrow on an archeology conference about a gold cape, which will send me to sleep.

Toodle ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    morning people,

Today i am mostly hoping my house mates feck off camping for the weekend. I can't even have visitors wiht out it being extremely uncomfortable :( still hopefully not long and gone. i do also fancy punching a work mate here fairly hard...

otherwise some riding this weekend, chilling out enjoying the sun...
  • Gazlar
    Gazlar Posts: 8,084
    Hello scuttlers

I'm off today so having a tidy, doing more gardening and emailing companies after help for cc2cc.
    Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    Afternoon Chumps!

Bought the bike in today but not a chance of getting out on it as super busy. Just about managing five minutes interloafing.

Off to Frinton tomorrow to roast on the beach until high tide at 2pm, then escape before all the mongs who don't check the tide times turn up and complain that there's no sand. Maybe camping in the evening, maybe not, not really sure. Sunday's re reroof man shed day, where I get to try and lift several 8x4 18mm ply boards in place on my own while the wife stands there watching.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    No I didn't injure anyone. I did, however, launch a file down the corridor much to the surprise of someone coming out of another office. I seriously do not care about how you forgot your childs lunch, or whether you can pick them up, or if they are unwell. I really really do not. This has continued this morning and I am sorely tempted to tell them to shut up with their inane babble as I am busy and would like to get out of here on time for Pimms o'clock.

In other news I have a four day weekend. Tomorrow is new bikes demo rides and maybe baling in the evening, Sunday is riding in Fod and little bros school fete, Monday is chores and bridesmaid stuff as bridezilla will be back and after me to do stuff and I will be trying to avoid her and Tuesday is a skillz course...

Now I'm off to shout at some incompetent solicitors acting for the seller of Waylanders property. They will be getting it both barrels for being useless.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • tlw1
    MissCMC wrote:
    Now I'm off to shout at some incompetent solicitors acting for the seller of Waylanders property. They will be getting it both barrels for being useless.

remember keep away from conversations about the property's patio, it isn't hidding anything or anyone
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    MissCMC wrote:
    No I didn't injure anyone. I did, however, launch a file down the corridor much to the surprise of someone coming out of another office. I seriously do not care about how you forgot your childs lunch, or whether you can pick them up, or if they are unwell. I really really do not. This has continued this morning and I am sorely tempted to tell them to shut up with their inane babble as I am busy and would like to get out of here on time for Pimms o'clock.

In other news I have a four day weekend. Tomorrow is new bikes demo rides and maybe baling in the evening, Sunday is riding in Fod and little bros school fete, Monday is chores and bridesmaid stuff as bridezilla will be back and after me to do stuff and I will be trying to avoid her and Tuesday is a skillz course...

Do you do divorces as well? :twisted:

Afternoon H'd (or soon to be H'd) people,

Had to watch my kids school play last night 'The Wizard of Oz' with the worlds worst acting and props of a standard that would have disgraced a 1970's Dr. Who episode :roll: Cycle into work this morning made me very hungry so have just demolished a big chicken curry and will be raiding the choccy n crisps vending machine later on today. May even get a pint or two out in the sunshine after work to fuel up for the ride home. Now to top up with more coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Afternoon bumders

Morning of chopping bits off animals. Win. Feel slightly evil though. Afternoon of studying and consulting and whatever else turns up.

TTFN
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    No I don't do divorces. I did do some while training and felt like slapping the people arguing over the most ridiculous stuff and telling them to grow up. I suffer from a lack of empathy I think. The best part of that part of training was them telling you their grounds for divorce. Some were rather unusual...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    MissCMC wrote:
    The best part of that part of training was them telling you their grounds for divorce. Some were rather unusual...

Go on... do you remember any?
  • concorde
    concorde Posts: 1,008
    I am literally wanking my cunt off :-)

Stag do in Bournemouth... happy days!
  • tlw1
    MissCMC wrote:
    The best part of that part of training was them telling you their grounds for divorce. Some were rather unusual...

Go on... do you remember any?

MissCMC - please don't share the story of me, Steven & the twins and the bacon slicer.

In my defence she was the hottest girl in Waitrose :)
  • Stevo_666
    MissCMC wrote:
    I suffer from a lack of empathy I think.
    I would never have worked that one out for myself :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Woop current house mates are away.

I have food and good cider! What else do I need?
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Well, funeral was busy. Went well though, except for the poor soldier that fainted right at the begninning. Was a bit warm in there!

Much more importantly, my MOT only cost £60 to pass! :D That's the cheapest I've ever paid! Overjoyed. He did point out that the cars rear pads and discs are going to need changing soon (surely they're like bike ones, I should be able to do them?) and the bearings at the top of the front suspension are dying. Apparently these will cost a couple of hundred :?

Ah well, the pub calls me!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Woop current house mates are away.

I have food and good cider! What else do I need?
    Hookers and blow.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

Well I'm on a fog shrouded rig with a bunch of pi55ed off rig workers some who've been out 3 weeks, who until mid afternoon thought they may get home today and have now been told they have a 16.45 check in tomorrow :roll:

Apart from that did some whale watching yesterday as had one playing about nearby. Cool :D

oh and i now don't get back till next Friday as a course I've to go on has been extended. :(
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg