Tired Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
morning

Went out with the current wife last night and obviously got max H'd.

Today is a quick spin to collect the car and then off to Shrewsbury for a food festival which I fear will be as boring as it sounds, then off to the pub for a couple of pints before settling down to watch the GP/tour de France & the new top gear

laters

Comments

• projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    Beaten by a deadlock/sql error lol.

Anyways, thinking a bike ride to bath*, seriously getting bored of the trails I'm riding these days.

*may have to call in on someone for lunch. nowt else planned
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Tempted to go join the local cycling club for a ride this morning, or I might just go out myself, depends on whether I'm ready in time. Then home for lunch, some TdF and GP simultaneously thanks to the miracle of the internet. Maybe back out on the roadie this afternoon too get the cycling tan going some more.

This evening is Top Gear, and eating ice cream and chocolate as after tomorrow I'm done with them for the forseable future.

TTFN
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Been awake for 3 hours but refusing to get up.
    Legs are very tired after yesterday, great to ride a different part of the Peaks.. And I didn't fall off!
    Forearms are gently buzzing with sunburn, and still have a tingly ankle from nettles.
    Might pop into town if I can be bothered, and later I'll be riding a horse for a change before loading up and returning to MK.. 4day week to look forward to!

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Morning Window Lickers,

Wifey and ankle biter are annoying me again so am trying to stay out of their way. Got some work to do (from home) which seems like a welcome relief from the constant hassle. Might manage to watch a bit of the sport that's on today if I'm lucky. Will have to put off pedalling 'till tomorrow when I can have fun dodging idiots in the rush hour.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,009
    Up nice and early today and currently sat in my truck at Etihad stadium for the great manchester cycle, I fear for my eyes as there is far to much Lyra floating about.

I'm rocking a peaked helmet and baggies!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Fun day in the Peaks yesterday. Ya Boo sucks to all those who didn't make it. Well done everyone who did .

Off to Aberdeen at dinner time for a new campaign start tomorrow. Not really looking forward to this one :(
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    Afternoon losers!

My legs are surprisingly ok today. This fills me with confidence for the CC2CC as doing the ride we did yesterday day after day is going to be tiring, so knowing that I should be able to do 2 days is good :lol:

Today, had some interesting news about something that's happening in a couple of weeks, but it's secret and I can't go into it on the interwebs yet.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Today, had some interesting news about something that's happening in a couple of weeks, but it's secret and I can't go into it on the interwebs yet.

You're having a sex change?
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Afternoon dirtbags,

Way behind at work. Chef decided to threaten me this morning so dealing with that took up most of my time . Swiftly suspended pending investigation, the guy was genuinely surprised as he didn't think he did anything wrong.

Trying to put together my new build on Friday, only to realise that buying a large frame was optimistic - geo is bang on, except for the seat tube length being too big. Back to the drawing board.

Later
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    matthew h wrote:

You're having a sex change?
    I've often considered it, purely so I get to touch boobs whenever I want to!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro