Bikeradar fantasy tour?

Crispyapp
Crispyapp Posts: 344
edited June 2013 in Road general
Has anyone here entered this and do we know why it's not updating? After yesterday's stage velogames was updated with points for each rider almost immediately but almost 12 hours on BR fantasy tour hasn't changed at all.

Also does anyone in the forum know if there are any mini leagues set up I could join?

Thanks
Look 595 ultra - F+F for sale.....
Cervelo r5
Kinesis T2 2013 winter bike
Merida Carbon 1500 flx MTB

Comments

• same for me!
    and since I entered marcel kittel with the first as my bonus stage i'd like to see who's kicking among the top ;)

maybe it has to do with an unidentified bus smashing the transponders at the finishing line?
    ;)

C
  • Crispyapp
    Ah yeah I didn't think of that.. I also have MK in my team..... Is annoying as I spent my time putting a decent team together and then nothing is updated.

Are u in any leagues?
    Cervelo r5
  • Buddha1584
    Buddha1584 Posts: 21
    Yes same here, but if you check out the FAQ's it says that points will be added within 48 hours of the stage finishing.
    Gaint Anthem X2
    Norco Sight 2
  • im not in any leagues, just out there for the personal glory and because my colleagues (who know nothing about road racing but are amazed of my ability to give a full biography of any odd rider/team in the race) pushed me into it.

Is it me or is it nigh impossible to make any well informed (transfer) decisions when the points/standings are not updated before the start of the next race?
  • Crispyapp
    im not in any leagues, just out there for the personal glory and because my colleagues (who know nothing about road racing but are amazed of my ability to give a full biography of any odd rider/team in the race) pushed me into it.

Is it me or is it nigh impossible to make any well informed (transfer) decisions when the points/standings are not updated before the start of the next race?

Yeah I see what you mean but I wouldn't make a transfer on a points decision, it would be dependant on what type of stage it was and who I needed to place
    Cervelo r5