Craziest bike video ive seen?

mallorcajeff
mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
edited June 2013 in Road general
Ive seen some stupidity on bike but this guy is just waiting to be a statistic? How did he not cut his hands off when he goes into the back of a lorry?

http://youtu.be/ozY6Lk84mZM
:roll:

Comments

• Azhar
    Azhar Posts: 247
    Dude that is crazy! Cool. But crazy.
  • sigorman85
    sigorman85 Posts: 2,536
    He should get his hands cut off and not be aloud to ride a bike twats like this cause accidents total disregard for him self and others
    When i die I just hope the wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it other wise someone will be getting a mega deal!!!

De rosa superking 888 di2
  • markyone
    markyone Posts: 1,119
    What a twat say no more
    Colnago c60 Eps super record 11
    Pinarello F8 with sram etap
  • lawrences
    lawrences Posts: 1,011
    Gotta feel sorry for whatever poor driver ends up hitting and killing him.
  • navrig
    navrig Posts: 1,352
    Prize Pratt.
  • Buckie2k5
    Buckie2k5 Posts: 600
    Steel hanging off the the back like that is surely illegal and very dangerous. If a car rear ended him they would be decapitated.
  • shortcuts
    shortcuts Posts: 366
    Kin nutter!
  • Buddha1584
    Buddha1584 Posts: 21
    Can't see him making any more if he keeps riding like that.
    Gaint Anthem X2
    Norco Sight 2
  • turnerjohn
    turnerjohn Posts: 1,069
    its morons like that who give the rest of us bad names :twisted: ....even though that was abroad ....as above his not going to be around much longer riding like that !
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Is that from Russia ? I don't think he'll be around much longer. He's as dangerous as the drivers.
  • Amazed he hit those steel girders and didn't come off/damage the bike/damage himself and then just carried on as if nothing had happened!
  • chris_bass
    chris_bass Posts: 4,913
    They guy is a douche!

I do like the comment referring to the rules regarding his helmet choice though!
    www.conjunctivitis.com - a site for sore eyes
  • TakeTurns
    TakeTurns Posts: 1,075
    Hillarious. Especially the crash. Reminds me of an idiot I saw this morning on my commute.

Saw a hooded teen riding no hands(trying to look 'cool'), he ran a red light on a junction whilst peds were crossing. Later down the rode, I caught up with him...ON THE FLOOR!! his legs were all tangled up with the bike and it looked like he hit a pothole and fell off. He was frantically trying to get up (funny sight) :lol:

I'd feel sympaphy and stop, but I was running late and thought he deserved it for being an idiot and so I overtook whilst staring through my tinted sunglasses.
  • neal1984
    neal1984 Posts: 240
    What a dickhead!

Life is like riding a bicycle: you don't fall off unless you stop pedaling.

Scott Foil Team Issue HMX Di2
    Boardman Team Carbon LTD