Which positions the rider more upright..Synapse or Roubaix ?

Raffles
Raffles Posts: 1,137
edited June 2013 in Road general
Obviously a Cannondale Synapse or Specialized Roubaix, if two of these bikes with same size frame were ridden by the same cyclist, which bike is more known for a more upright riding position, Synapse or Roubaix ?

Hearsay isnt worth much here, if somebody has tried both then those posters are best placed to respond to the original question.
2012 Cannondale CAAD 8 105

Comments

• Roubaix.
    I ride a 56cm Roubaix, and my riding buddy rides a 56cm Synapse. Side by side, when we're both on the hoods, it looks like he's on the drops.
    We've occasionally swapped bikes for a bit, and his is definately lower. Still comfortable though.
  • LegendLust
    LegendLust Posts: 1,022
    Save yourself all this heartache and worry and buy one of these Raffles

http://www.cycle-heaven.co.uk/bikes/bra ... peed-2013/
  • mbthegreat
    mbthegreat Posts: 179
    I have a 60cm Rouxbaix and the front end is hugeeee.
  • Roubaix.
    I ride a 56cm Roubaix, and my riding buddy rides a 56cm Synapse. Side by side, when we're both on the hoods, it looks like he's on the drops.
    We've occasionally swapped bikes for a bit, and his is definitely lower. Still comfortable though.

It might be that his bike dosnt fit him, i have a synapse and was too low, a bike fit, flip,of the stem, seat up and forward and its alot more comfy on the hoods, 41 degree back angle to 46.

Suggest op goes and sits on them both

• It might be that his bike dosnt fit him,

He's had more bike fits than you've had chiropractor sessions.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles