Adidas Evil Eye Pro

triathlonthomas
triathlonthomas Posts: 69
edited June 2013 in Road buying advice
Anybody got a pair of these? How do they compare to, say, Oakley's Split Jackets?

I'm after full rim lenses and have a smaller than average head(!)

Thanks!

Comments

• thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,803
    I've just sold my pair of Evil Eye Pro's to my riding buddy as I've gone Half Rim Pro. I've tried several pairs of glasses including Oakley's but the EEP's just worked for me. The LST Silver lenses are superb and the build is great. The sweat blocker works too! The only reason I went HRP was because I'm a tart and wanted some matte black frames :lol:
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    I have the Evil Eye Pros too - went for the small frame size which is a nice, neat fit, which came with a kit complete with headband, brow pad which is greater for winter use over a headband / hat - complete kit was £60 with 2 lenses on Sportpursuit a while back.
    You're paying 2x the price for Oakleys - particularly if you want to look like Bubba on a hunting trip.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Cheers.

£60?! They retail at £150-odd?? e.g. http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/pro ... pid=107609
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    I have the EEPs with the prescription insert. Like them a lot! On my 2nd pair as I broke the first in a crash.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach