Finally Friday!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited June 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

TFI Friday! Work has been weird this week, busy but not busy. Glad it's over as some serious work will be going on over the next couple of months.

Got to the doctors yesterday and signed up. I now have to have a medical next week, and provided a bottle of pee (they provided the bottle). Sick barstewards!

Today, work until 2pm, then it's our annual staff meal so we're off to Pizza Express. With a little luck, our boss will pay for everything subtly again, as I'm trying to save pennies (and she's loaded!)

Anywho, Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Club road ride last night, got a KOM on my first proper ride with strava, and a few other top 10s. Just proves how flat it must be down here.

Today is relaxing, an hour in uni then back home, need to collect my new forks at some point as they're having the steerer chopped down. Following that fitting them and maybe riding :shock:

TTFN
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning Chumps.
    Today will be a dress down friday as moving one of my offices in kent, this will also be an excuse for bacons, hooning around in a transit and chipping off early.
    Ordered a Fatty last night which should be fun :)

Had a shoot nights sleep last night after getting to bed at a reasonable time, wifey rolled through the door turning all the lights on and banging around after her girly night out, then i woke every hour thinking "its time to get up for work" :cry: :?

Anywhoo coffee's on the go and bacons later.
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' meatwads,

Fry-day = bacon. Which is a bit of win after the week I've had.

Insurance company are being ar*****es, too.

Huge props to Bails87 for putting up with my s**t last night and helping me sort the hard tail out before the weekend - mucho appreciato. Now to get out and ride it!

Onwards! To piggymeats! And frikken lay-zur beams!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    VWsurfbum wrote:

Never heard of having to order one! Just give mine a bit of a rub!!

Morning crudsters,

Still getting over the Noocassel! hangover, twas a decent night out, definitely too old for 'shots' though! still, a day of loafing should help.

toodle pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Woke up at 5am in agony, looks like the painkillers had worn off by then.

gonna be a long day
  • VWsurfbum
    bg13 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

I'll give you a rub in a minute!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

You haven't got a good rub in a minute in you!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Yeahaaaaaaa its Friday

In Stoke again, with a full day of meetings and a few conference calls to spice it up. Bright side is I'm only 35 mins from homes which means I will be at the pub earlier!
  • VWsurfbum
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeahaaaaaaa its Friday
    I'm pretty sure he'll know already :wink:
    bg13 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    VWsurfbum wrote:

You haven't got a good rub in a minute in you!
    I've had more rubs than you've had hot dinners!
    :?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    It's fucking cloudy outside. it's depressing somewhat. think today will involve some light biking, been full of snot all week. friend is allegedly dragging me out for some old school drum and bass.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • cicatriz
    cicatriz Posts: 411
    Second good night’s sleep in a row and I’m feeling fully refreshed and ready to go woken only by the gulls going mad over someone wheelie bin they left open.

Today will be a lot better than yesterday was. H&S ruined my day early by losing all the risk assessments I’ve done then trying to deny liability. Should’ve briefed your colleagues first then as they spilled the beans later about having signed them. Chased up new boy’s toy so it is being couriered to my house as we speak.

Work experience kid has brought in cakes as a ‘thank you’ for the minions looking after him for the week. Looks like the diet is on hold again.

Badminton session this afternoon the planning on getting H’d afterwards.

Later……
  • tlw1
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Yeahaaaaaaa its Friday
    I'm pretty sure he'll know already :wink:

Best to check though for our own care in the community case :)
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    been to the Office this morning they will be translating some shit for me.
    meeting with the Styling Dept in an hour.
    pay day.
    hours in the flex bank.
    short day.

need Tea.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    ....and one of the finest Friday's of the year! Le Tour tomorrow!
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    H3ll0 ©unt$

Friday motherfucknuts!

taters_zps64a9b587.jpg
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Evening,

I am eating curry.. that is all really.
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Evening,

Glad I'm not riding with you tomorrow then!

Work bleurgh. Why is it not sunny outside ready for evening out and the weekend?

Spent an hour on the phone trying to work out why my bank card isn't working - turns out they stopped it for fraudulent activity at a cash point I had used. But decided not to tell me about this until I tried to get some money today and couldn't so spent an hour going round and round in circles with the bank trying to work out what was going on and how my card can be cancelled without anyone contacting me. The £10 cash I have isn't going to get me much food and drink tonight.

So annoyed and going to go take it out on some poor bank employee tomorrow while I have a hangover.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    MissCMC wrote:

Spent an hour on the phone trying to work out why my bank card isn't working - turns out they stopped it for fraudulent activity at a cash point I had used. But decided not to tell me about this until I tried to get some money today and couldn't so spent an hour going round and round in circles with the bank trying to work out what was going on and how my card can be cancelled without anyone contacting me. The £10 cash I have isn't going to get me much food and drink tonight.

That happened to me whilst on holiday in Ibiza. "We stopped your card because the activity seemed strange" cheers for that, I'm on my 2nd day of a 2 week holiday in Ibiza wtf am I supposed to do now?

Tw@ts
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    MissCMC wrote:
    Evening,

Glad I'm not riding with you tomorrow then!

Work bleurgh. Why is it not sunny outside ready for evening out and the weekend?

So annoyed and going to go take it out on some poor bank employee tomorrow while I have a hangover.

Cast iron gut when it comes to curries doesnt effect me..

And kill the poor call centre person you get through harrasment!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Evening Cockwombles,

Bastard of a week, glad it's over - time for more whisky, idle internet surfing and sleep...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • VWsurfbum
    trying to get H'd but struggling
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • thekickingmule
    thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
    I've had a couple of pretty strong whisky's and am semi-H'd. Not drinking any more though as I'm up early in the morning for a ride with Richie and some other motley crew
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    Ffs put some effort in, trust me, it's not hard to get h'd