Messed up?

Spender
Spender Posts: 87
edited June 2013 in Road buying advice
Just pulled the trigger and bought some da c24 wheels from Planet X. However now I'm not sure if he come with the 1.85 mm spacer I need to run 10 speed on them. It doesn't look like anyone sells the spacer either.

Des anyone know if px supply the spacer with the 11 speed wheelsets?

Comments

• I would be very surprised if it wasn't included but this should get you out of jail (eventually)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380653786633?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul
  • gaddster
    gaddster Posts: 401
    I would expect it'll be included with all the shimano stuff that's in the boxes, planet x are just shifting the box to you that they got from their supplier.
    ARTHUR
    "Hello oh great one"
    LARRY
    "Are you talking to me or my ass?"
  • Mccaria
    Mccaria Posts: 869
    It is in the box. I got the same wheels from PX and it was in the box. As gaddster says, PX get the box and ship it as it comes (from Malaysia from memory)

If it isn't there send me a pm, I have a couple of spares since they come with all factory wheels and I am running 11 speed.
  • Spender
    Thanks for the reassurance and the offer. I'm really looking forward to getting them.

What a nice place this is 8)
  • Spender
    Thanks for he ino folks. The wheels arrived today and they did have the spacer with them. Phew :D
  • Spender wrote:
    Thanks for he ino folks. The wheels arrived today and they did have the spacer with them. Phew :D

Happy Days :)

I hope we are going to get a review when you've put some mileage on them?
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul